IIT BHU GATE Cutoff Civil - 2017-2018 StudyChaCha

Go Back   2017-2018 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics




  #1  
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default IIT BHU GATE Cutoff Civil

Hi I am interested in having the information about the admission to the M. Tech programmes offered by IIT BHU as well as the GATE cut-off score for M.Tech 2016?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:54 PM
Educhamp's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Delhi
Posts: 33,386
Default Re: IIT BHU GATE Cutoff Civil

IIT BHU points the Post Graduate Programs at preparing labor with incredible hypothetical and exploratory foundation in the field of sciences, building and interdisciplinary subjects. Exceptional consideration is given on understanding the building standards and logical premise required in taking care of issues of useful significance in the field utilizing multidisciplinary approach.

IIT BHU is formally known as Banaras Engineering College (BENCO), College of Technology (TECHNO), Institute of Technology-Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU) and College of Mining and Metallurgy (MINMET). IIT BHU gifts affirmation for M.Tech courses through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) led mutually by IISc and IITs.

IIT BHU Selection Procedure

In the event that the understudy is to be chosen through test/talk with forms for PG Programs, 70% weightage will be given to the execution in GATE and the rest 30% weightage will be given to the competitor's execution in meet according to MHRD rules. Be that as it may, a base passing rate might be appropriate in the breezing through imprints in the test/meet.

Confirmation process in M.Tech Program will be on-line premise as it were. Hopefuls are required to satisfy the required points of interest for the online affirmation application prepare. With the online application, applicants are asked for to transfer the endorsements in the coveted arrangement. Competitors applying must pay their charge just on the web and send the e-receipt by means of email to the Head of the Department.

IIT (BHU) Varanasi GATE cut-off score for M.Tech 2016

__________________
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links






















Other Discussions related to this topic
Thread
BPCL Cutoff through GATE
Gate Cutoff For NIT Goa
IISC MS GATE Cutoff
IIT Guwahati Cutoff Gate
NIT GOA Gate Cutoff
Gate cutoff for IIT Bombay
IP University GATE Cutoff
NIT Agartala Gate Cutoff
HPCL Cutoff For Gate
IIT Hyderabad Gate Cutoff
GATE ECE Exam Cutoff
NIT Gate Cutoff Score
Nit bhopal gate cutoff
IIT GATE Cutoff
IES CutOff Marks For ST Candidates In Civil Engineering
IIT Kanpur gate cutoff
Gate CUTOFF for IIT
GATE cutoff for Civil engineering
IIT Delhi Gate Cutoff
NIT Gate Cutoff






Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here



Reply


Forum Jump


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9