1 2
NEERA CHAUDHARI 02:52 PM October 1st, 2012
I am student of BDP from Netaji Shubhash open university
my exam will after one month but at yet I don’t know type
of exam question paper so can you provide me previous
exam question paper?

Kesari 04:51 PM October 1st, 2012
As you want to get the question paper of BDP for Netaji Shubhash Open University so for your help I am uploading the file for the question paper here.

The question paper is in Bengali language. All the questions are of subjective type.

Click on the attachment to get the question paper.
Attached: WBNSOU question paper BDP.pdf (1,016.6 KB)
Dipak pradhan 01:56 PM January 10th, 2013
please details BDP exam date 2013.
Dipak pradhan 01:59 PM January 10th, 2013
please BDP exam date details in 2013.
Unregistered 07:59 PM January 10th, 2013
Dear sir,

when will be M.Pharm results announced?
Unregistered 07:54 PM January 30th, 2013
please details BDP exam date 2013.
Unregistered 11:40 PM September 17th, 2013
[QUOTE=Shanta Biswas Sarkar;2149066]I am student of BDP from Netaji Shubhash open university
my exam will after few month but at yet I don’t know type
of exam question paper so can you provide me previous
exam question paper?[FEG]
Vinodt 09:59 AM December 21st, 2013
Here I am sharing the BDP – English Assignment of Netaji Subhas Open University

1. Answer any two of the following : 20 × 2 = 40
(a) Compare and contrast Blake’s “Infant Joy” and “The Fly”.
(b) How do Wordsworth’s poems show close relations between man and Nature ?
Discuss with reference to the poems you have read.
(c) In Coleridge’s “Kubla Khan” two kinds of human creation are compared and
contrasted. Do you agree ? Give reasons for your answer.
(d) Comment on the impression of nature created in Byron’s poem “There is a
Pleasure”.
(e) Critically comment on the imagery in Keats’ode “To Autumn”.
(f) Arnold’s “Dover Beach” is a dramatic monologue that voices the crisis of the age.
Do you agree ? Give reasons for your answer.

2. Answer any three of the following : 12 × 3 = 36
(a) Show how Shakespeare’s Sonnet No. 130“My Mistress’ eyes are nothing like the Sun” breaks a way from the conventions of the
love-Sonnet.
(b) What features of an elegy do you find in Gray’s “Elegy Written in the Country
Church Yard” ?