General Insurance SBI - 2017-2018 StudyChaCha

Go Back   2017-2018 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics




  #1  
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default General Insurance SBI

Hello sir, is there any one can provide me here different type of insurances of SBI general insurance?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2  
Old May 12th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 28,574
Default Re: General Insurance SBI

The SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG).

The SBI owns 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%.

Insurance Australia Group is a general insurance group with operations in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.

IAG is an ASX top 30 company with a market capitalisation in excess of A$12 billion.

IAG has been assigned a 'Very Strong' Insurer Financial Strength Rating of 'AA-' by Standard & Poor's for its key wholly owned insurance companies.

SBI General Insurance policies:
Insurance Policies

Health Insurance Policy– Retail
Critical illness Insurance Policy
Hospital Daily Cash Policy
Loan Insurance
Travel insurance
Individual Personal Accident Policy
Long term Home
Motor private Car insurance
Motor two wheelers Insurance

The SBI General Insurance policies:




For any queries contact to:

Call SBI's 24X7 helpline number i.e. 1800 11 2211 (toll-free),
1800 425 3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990

Toll free numbers are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country."
__________________
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links






















Other Discussions related to this topic
Thread
General Insurance IRDA
SBI General Insurance Career
SBI GENERAL INSURANCE
General Insurance Policies in India
Best General Insurance Company
General Insurance Policy Comparison
General Insurance Company List
Bajaj Axa General Insurance
ICICI Lombard General Insurance
Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
How To Become General Insurance Agent
SBI General Insurance Online
General Insurance recruitment
SBI General Insurance Branches
Searhing JOB with General Insurance experience
Examination for Insurance Surveyors-Principles and Practice of General Insurance and
SBI General Insurance Jobs
SBI General Insurance Website
SBI General Insurance Products
IFFCO General Insurance






Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here



Reply


Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Name: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9