BOB Bank Care
Re: BOB Bank Care
As you want to know about documents required to open Saving Account at branch of Bank of Baroda (BOB), so you should required following documents:
Accounts of Individuals
2. Driving license with photo
3.Permanent Account Number (PAN) card (will be accepted for Identity proof only)
4. Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India,
5. Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government.
6. The letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number.
For Joint Account Holders who are not closely related to each other
1. Independent identity and address proof (any one ID document from the above mentioned list) of each joint account holder is required to be obtained.
In case of Foreign Students
1. An Identity Card issued by college / institution.
2. An admission letter for the course mentioning duration of course for which he / she is admitted by the Institute / College.
3. Copy of Passport and copy of Visa.
Accounts of Companies (All following documents to be obtained)
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Memorandum & Articles of Association.
3. Resolution of the Board of
Directors and Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact on its behalf
An officially valid document in respect of managers, officers or employees holding an attorney to transact on its behalf.
Accounts of Partnership firms. (Registered) (All following documents to be obtained)
1. Registration certificate,
2. Partnership deed and.
An Officially valid document in respect of the person holding an Attorney to transact
on its behalf.
Accounts of Trusts & Foundations (All following documents to be obtained)
1. Registration Certificate
2. Trust Deed;
Accounts of Hindu Undivided Family (All following documents to be obtained)
1. Declaration from the Karta.
2. Any Officially valid document (as given above for Accounts of individuals) to verify the identity and address of Karta.
3. HUF Letter signed by all the adult co-partners
Here I am providing contact details of Customer Care of Bank of Baroda for your reference:
Toll Free number for all customers except PMJDY
customers and other Financial Inclusion schemes 1800 22 33 44
1800 102 44 55
Dedicated Toll free no. for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan
Yojana (PMJDY) customers and other Financial
Inclusion scheme. 1800 102 77 88
NRIs (From Overseas locations) - 24 x 7 91 22 26529981
91 22 40768300
Debit Cards (India)
24 hours Toll Free 1800 22 04 00
Bank Of Baroda
Baroda Corporate Centre,
Plot No - C-26, G - Block, Bandra - Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Phone 022) 6698 5000- 04
Fax 022) 2652 3500
Bank of Baroda
Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj,
Phone : (0265)2307852/2361852
Fax : (0265)2362914
Bank of Baroda
Phone : (0265)2576402
Fax : (0265)2517813
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care|
|Kerala Gramin Bank Customer Care|
|Customer Care Punjab Sind Bank|
|Nainital Bank Customer Care No|
|Dena Bank Customer Care Email Id|
|Bank of Baroda Website Customer Care|
|Dena Bank Customer Care Numbers|
|Syndicate Bank Email ID Customer Care|
|Vijaya Bank Net Banking customer care|
|Syndicate bank ATM customer care|
|Vijaya Bank Karnataka Customer Care|
|Bank of Baroda Customer Care Number|
|Bank of Baroda Customer Care Email ID|
|Vijaya Bank Customer Care Delhi|
|Vijaya bank online customer care|
|Dena Bank Customer Care No Mumbai|
|Vijaya Bank Customer Care Hyderabad|
|Vijaya Bank Bangalore Customer Care|
|Vijaya Bank Mumbai Customer Care|
|Vijaya Bank Customer Care Number|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|