1 2 3
Exams>Pune University PhD Entrance Test Dates Syllabus Last date for registration?
Ajay Agrawal 04:29 PM October 27th, 2011
I have the following queries related to Pune University PhD, Entrance Test 2011 :

1) Date when the entrance exam would be conducted for the academic year 2011 2012.

2) Syllabus for PhD entrance test in management.

3) Last date for registration for PhD entrance test.

Ajay Agrawal
asagrawal2005@yahoo.co.in

aditirajmane 09:51 AM November 16th, 2011

Syllabus for PhD entrance test in management.
reply Bhagyashri.909@gmail.com
MANDAR87 12:39 PM November 23rd, 2011
HI Pls go to Uni pune site ,u will get all the information
pravin_ppv@rediffmail.com 12:09 PM November 25th, 2011

Syllabus for PhD entrance test in chemistry.
Anshul Satija 09:51 PM February 1st, 2012
I want to take admission in Pune University in PHD. Please provide me the list of specialization which are offered by Pune University. how can I apply for the entrance test which is organized by the university? Can I fill an online application form?
Rahul Pratik 09:47 AM February 24th, 2012
You are looking for some queries about Pune University Phd Entrance test so I have answer of your questions:

Phd entrance exam was conducted for the academic year 2011 – 2012 on 17 December 2011.

Last date for registration of application form is 2nd December 2011.

I am unable to give you syllabus of Phd entrance exam syllabus because you doesn’t tell the specialization course of Phd. First tell me that in which specialization course you took admission in Phd course so according to that course I will give you appropriate syllabus.
Jaggu dadda 07:32 PM March 15th, 2012
Please tell me from where I can see the rules of the admission for the M. Phil in University of Pune.
Sashwat 07:34 PM March 15th, 2012
You were looking for the rules which must be followed in order to apply for the M. Phil course of University of Pune. I am giving you the rules in a PDF format file. Please log in to studychacha.com to download this file.
Attached: Pune University M.Phil Rules.pdf (65.3 KB)
shahenaz 06:24 PM April 27th, 2012
i need latest updates regarding phd enterane exam for the year 2012 and old sample question paper in marathi
laxmikantwagh 12:13 PM May 29th, 2012
What is the syllabus for entrance exam for PHD from pune university specially for computer science branch?

thanks
1 2 3
MCA Entrance Exam Dates, Pune University
MCA Entrance Dates and Syllabus of Amity University
Entrance Test Date MBA Utkal University
Date of University Of Pune Entrance Of Mcs Of
Punjabi University M.Tech entrance test Date
CHS 11th entrance test, application form registration fee and related dates.
Pune University Syllabus and exam date for MBA CET
Hindustan University Entrance Test Date
MBA Biotechnology admissions Pune University entrance test
Common Admission Test registration Dates
Common Proficiency Test registration fees and the last date to apply
Pune University B.Ed Entrance Exam Date