1 2 3  ... Last
Career and Jobs>Part Time Be Engineering From Mumbai University
devi. 05:30 PM September 19th, 2012
I want to do Part Time Be Engineering course from Mumbai University so please can you give me the admission detail of the course and provide me the syllabus of my course and give me the question papers of the course?

Kesari 01:53 PM September 20th, 2012
Given below is the list of the colleges that are affiliated to Mumbai University & offered BE Engineering course part time:

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
Konkan Education Society’s
K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering
Vivekanand Education Society’s
Anjuman-I-Islam’s
Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering

For the detailed list of the colleges, here is attachment:
Attached: Colleges affiliated to MU for BE.pdf (37.8 KB)
Vinodt 04:34 PM February 10th, 2014

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
Konkan Education Society’s
K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering
Vivekanand Education Society’s
Anjuman-I-Islam’s
Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering

Kesari 03:05 PM February 14th, 2014
Mumbai University does not offers any part time engineering courses, but the Univ offers part time engineering courses before 2007 from its affiliated college:

Sardar Patel College of Engineering Andheri (West),
Mumbai-400 058

Courses:
Civil
Mechanical
Electrical

Eligibility:
The applicant should have pass 10+2 in Science stream from any recognized School or board.

But Part Time Degree courses have been discontinued from 2007.
Unregistered 05:52 PM March 5th, 2014
Will you please tell me from where I can get Examination Timetable of Engineering (Part Time) of Mumbai University???
Nilesh 05:56 PM March 5th, 2014
Here I am giving you some direction to get Examination Timetable of Engineering (Part Time) of Mumbai University

Go to the official site
At the home page click on – Examination
Under this section click on - Examination Timetable
Now click on - Engineering (Part Time)
New web page will open which look likes below image

Click on any of the notification of Examination Timetable of Engineering (Part Time) for which you are looking You will get your exam time table in pdf file

Address:
Mumbai University
Vidyapeeth Vidyarthi Bhavan,
B Rd, Churchgate,
Mumbai, Maharashtra ‎
022 2265 2819 ‎

Map

Image

Patil_Yogita 06:44 PM May 24th, 2014
I've completed my 2yrs of degree of computer engineering from mumbai university,and due to some family problem I had to leave my full time engineering !!
Now,Is thr any valid option to continue it in part time ??
Babaji rawle 01:31 AM May 31st, 2014
Can i do parttime B.Eof computer engineering from mumbai university.because due to some family problem .
Unregistered 04:29 PM June 4th, 2014
hello sir/madam..
i have completed my diploma in E&TC... now i'm going take admission in part timeB.E. in mumbai university. so which college is provide part time BE in electonics or E&TC in mumbai university????..... & what is the procedure of admission????????................ please help me............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Unregistered 05:49 PM March 14th, 2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
pl call me 8976818267 will discuss to admission BE
1 2 3  ... Last
Part Time MBA In IT Colleges In Mumbai
Part Time MBA Top 10 Colleges Mumbai
Part time MBA from JBIMS Mumbai
Mumbai university MCA course is full time or a part time?
Mumbai University Part Time MBA Syllabus
University Of Mumbai MBA Part Time
Mumbai University MBA Part Time
part time M.TECH course in mumbai other than IIT?
BE Civil Engineering Part Time Colleges in Mumbai
Law College For Part Time In Mumbai
List of colleges for part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai
Prospectus for Engineering Part time Courses at Sathyabama University?
Top Institutes for Part Time MBA in Mumbai
Part Time Electronics and telecommunication Engineering Mumbai University
part time Phd. in civil engineering Sathyabama University?
Best MBA Colleges in Mumbai Part Time