2015-2016 StudyChaCha
1 2 3 11  ... Last
General Topics>Online Apply for Scholarship after 12th class passed
Marnie Smolnicky 11:23 AM September 18th, 2012
Hello sir I have passed 12th class now I want to apply for the Scholarship and I hear that its application form available online so please tell me that from where I can get this application form.

Kesari 03:14 PM September 18th, 2012
I am suggesting you about the CBSE scholarship programme after 10+2. It offers scholarship for college students.

Eligibility:

Candidate should be an Indian.
Candidate should have passed 10+2 from CBSE.
Minimum aggregate Marks:
Science-408/500
Commerce-380/500
Other-334/500
Candidate should have taken admission in under graduation course or studying in under graduation.
Candidate should not be availing any other scholarship
Total income of parents should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per year.

Scholarship amount:
Rs.1000/- per month for three years in graduation and Rs.2000/- per month for two years after graduation in post graduation.

You can apply online for the scholarship after 10+2. I am providing you an attachment to get the scholarship page of CBSE. On this page you have to fill two boxes, 1st for Roll no. of Senior Secondary Examination and 2nd for certificate no of 12th. After fill the boxes you have to click on Login. After it the result will be shown.
Attached: CBSE Scholarship Apply Online.doc (63.0 KB)
AYANTIKA CHAUDHARY 09:53 PM January 16th, 2013
SIR I AM STUDYING IN CLASS XI [BIO+MATH] ,GOT 10 CGPA IN X AND I AM SEEKING CHANCES TO GO ABROAD FOR FURTHER STUDY AFTER XII IN MEDICAL ;
*ARE THERE ANY SCHOLORSHIPS PROVIDED BY GOVERNMENT TO GO ABROAD
Unregistered 11:53 PM June 9th, 2013
Sir i have passed 10+2 with commerce and now i want to get scholership for profesional course like CA so how and where can i apply for this
Deepak tilwani 12:33 PM June 21st, 2013
[QUOTE=Marnie Smolnicky;106355]Hello sir I have passed 12th class now I want to apply for the Scholarship becoz i am in middle class and I hear that its application form available online so please tell me that from where I can get
shamanth mc 09:27 PM June 29th, 2013
I scored 80 in 2nd pu commerce please tell me about scolership. My parents annual income is 11000 please give me some information abt this
Ajad soni 01:03 PM July 14th, 2013
hello sir I am Ajad soni . I have passed 12th class from rbse board and got 417 from 500. 83.4 % . Can I get any kind of scholarship from central or state board . Please reply me I am online at the time.
mamta devi 06:07 PM July 17th, 2013
sir, mene 12th me 72.2%se pass ki h pls ap muje sacholarship de
Unregistered 06:13 PM July 17th, 2013
sir,i m mamta from12th class passed with72%mask
Unregistered 01:40 PM August 21st, 2013
hello sir my name is beant kaur i have passed 12th in commerce with 83.1%
1 2 3 11  ... Last
Jobs for 12th passed in government or private sector
Admission for Engineering with 12th passed Certificate from NIOS and 4 years gap afte
Career options after passed 12th class from Arts
Marine Engineering Courses after 12th passed
Birla Scholarship For 12th Passed Students
Bank Job for 12th passed students
How to apply for post matric scholarship online?
Government Scholarship Examinations After Class 12th