2014-2015 StudyChaCha

1 2
General Topics>Online Apply for Scholarship after 12th class passed
Marnie Smolnicky 11:23 AM September 18th, 2012
Kesari 03:14 PM September 18th, 2012
I am suggesting you about the CBSE scholarship programme after 10+2. It offers scholarship for college students.

Eligibility:

Candidate should be an Indian.
Candidate should have passed 10+2 from CBSE.
Minimum aggregate Marks:
Science-408/500
Commerce-380/500
Other-334/500
Candidate should have taken admission in under graduation course or studying in under graduation.
Candidate should not be availing any other scholarship
Total income of parents should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per year.

Scholarship amount:
Rs.1000/- per month for three years in graduation and Rs.2000/- per month for two years after graduation in post graduation.

You can apply online for the scholarship after 10+2. I am providing you an attachment to get the scholarship page of CBSE. On this page you have to fill two boxes, 1st for Roll no. of Senior Secondary Examination and 2nd for certificate no of 12th. After fill the boxes you have to click on Login. After it the result will be shown.
Attached: CBSE Scholarship Apply Online.doc (63.0 KB)
AYANTIKA CHAUDHARY 09:53 PM January 16th, 2013
SIR I AM STUDYING IN CLASS XI [BIO+MATH] ,GOT 10 CGPA IN X AND I AM SEEKING CHANCES TO GO ABROAD FOR FURTHER STUDY AFTER XII IN MEDICAL ;
*ARE THERE ANY SCHOLORSHIPS PROVIDED BY GOVERNMENT TO GO ABROAD
Unregistered 11:53 PM June 9th, 2013
Sir i have passed 10+2 with commerce and now i want to get scholership for profesional course like CA so how and where can i apply for this
Deepak tilwani 12:33 PM June 21st, 2013
[QUOTE=Marnie Smolnicky;106355]Hello sir I have passed 12th class now I want to apply for the Scholarship becoz i am in middle class and I hear that its application form available online so please tell me that from where I can get
shamanth mc 09:27 PM June 29th, 2013
I scored 80 in 2nd pu commerce please tell me about scolership. My parents annual income is 11000 please give me some information abt this
Ajad soni 01:03 PM July 14th, 2013
hello sir I am Ajad soni . I have passed 12th class from rbse board and got 417 from 500. 83.4 % . Can I get any kind of scholarship from central or state board . Please reply me I am online at the time.
mamta devi 06:07 PM July 17th, 2013
sir, mene 12th me 72.2%se pass ki h pls ap muje sacholarship de
Unregistered 06:13 PM July 17th, 2013
sir,i m mamta from12th class passed with72%mask
Unregistered 01:40 PM August 21st, 2013
hello sir my name is beant kaur i have passed 12th in commerce with 83.1%
Unregistered 01:35 PM September 2nd, 2013
hi sir i m yatin trivedi i have passed 12 th class with 63.84 percent in commerce faculty sir i want to get scholarship
Unregistered 09:20 AM October 7th, 2013
sir, I passed H.S with 68.20 under w.b.c.h.s.e. Am i eligible for any kind of scholarship??
sameer ladkat 02:22 PM October 8th, 2013
hello sir I am sameer ladkat . I have passed 12th class from maharashtra board and got 381 from 600. 63.50 % . Can I get any kind of scholarship from central or state board . Please tell me about scholarship............!
Unregistered 10:35 AM December 13th, 2013
Hello sir, I want information about online apply for scholarship after 12th class passed for pursue technical/professional courses, so can you tell me about it?
Aakashd 10:45 AM December 13th, 2013
If you want scholarship after passed 12th class for pursue technical/professional courses then you can apply online for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship on momascholarship.gov.in website, for apply this Scholarship must have minimum 50% marks in higher secondary/ graduation level and got admission in any recognized college for technical and professional courses:

This scholarship scheme is for admission in Engineering & Technology Courses (B.Tech/B.E./ M.Tech.)

(1) Aeronautical Engineering (AE)
(2) Agricultural Engineering (AG),
(33) Telecommunication Engineering ,
(34) Polymer Engineering ,
(35) Naval Architecture,
(36) Petroleum Engineering ,
(37) Highway Engineering ,
(38) Power Engineering .

Here I am attaching a file from where you can collect all useful info about online apply for this scholarship
Attached: How to Online Apply for Scholarship after passed 12th class for B.E-B.tech.pdf (176.3 KB)
danish ahmed 01:48 PM January 26th, 2014
sir i am b.teach ist yrs student i need a schloarship so sir plz tell mee how to apply form and get a schloarship
amol vyavahare 02:39 PM March 8th, 2014
sir i am 12 passed student in 2013 (sci) i got 78% marks .can i get any scholarship in 2014
yadu varshney 09:27 AM May 9th, 2014
[QUOTE=Marnie Smolnicky;106355]Hello sir I have passed 12th class now I want to apply for the Scholarship and I hear that its application form available online so please tell me that from where I can get this application form.[/QUO
nikhil sonava 10:10 PM May 12th, 2014
Originally Posted by Marnie Smolnicky:
I have passed 12th.commerce with 81.80 percent
Unregistered 02:34 PM May 13th, 2014
I HAVE SCORED 86% MARKS IN 12 NON MEDICAL. CAN I GET SCHOLARSHIP
Unregistered 03:34 PM May 20th, 2014
Unregistered 08:52 PM May 21st, 2014
hello sir, i am shivani and i have got 87.7% in class 12 in maths science group so i rquest you foor give me some scholership
Smitk548 07:34 AM May 27th, 2014
Sir please tell me where is submit this form........for scolarship.
Unregistered 05:59 PM May 28th, 2014
Dear Sir,

I have passed 12 from c.b.s.e. board with 81 % marks. I am from middle class family. I am not able to get any type of higher studies due to my financial condition. Please provide me scholarship so that i can continue my studies.

Parul
Shuvam Dutta 02:49 PM May 31st, 2014
Sir, i ve got 79% marks in 12th exam from wbchse.can i get scholarship.
Rohit yadav kanwali 04:00 PM June 3rd, 2014
[QUOTE=Unregistered;626801]Dear Sir,

I have passed 12 from c.b.s.e. board with 98 % marks. I am from poor class family. I am not able to get any type of higher studies due to my financial condition. Please provide me scholarship so that i can continue my studies.

Rohit yadav/QUOTE]
avinash tiwari 03:11 PM June 4th, 2014
sir i am a 12th passed student with 80.6% in 12 and i have got 403 as total marks ..is there a chance for me to get scholarships since i belong to a middle class family.
gulshan banu 04:06 PM June 5th, 2014
I have got 87.6% in12th cbse board from arts. i want to schiorship for next study,so please help me. how can i apply this form?
debprasad choudhury 11:46 AM June 7th, 2014
I pass hs 76.4% how apply this scholarship?
Balvantsinh 07:45 PM June 10th, 2014
I have passed 12 sci in top 1% student. I do dary technology. I have in midel class student. I will want to scholarships. Plese any reply
Balvantsinh 07:51 PM June 10th, 2014
I have passed 12 sci in top 1% class student and I want to scholar for dary technology branch.
JAYRAM DATTATRAYA AIWALE 04:08 PM June 17th, 2014
iam passed hsc in cbse 12 th std iplese get me the scholership
JAYRAM DATTATRAYA AIWALE 04:09 PM June 17th, 2014
give me a scholership for BT I HAVE PASSED 12 TH SCINCE MARK 415/560
vikas chawda 04:50 PM June 17th, 2014
hello,sir i m student of bcom 1st year.i need scolarship so plz tell me how to apply form and get scolarship,,
vikas chawda 04:53 PM June 17th, 2014
hello sir,
i m student of bcom 1st year,i have get good % in 12th and i a need scolarship plz tell me how to apply form and get scolarship..i request u...

thank you!!
linkita dewangan 04:48 PM June 23rd, 2014
I have got 95% in class 12th in math stream .Will I get any scholarship for UG and PG
Pruty pathak 02:45 PM July 8th, 2014
Sir I am student of B.A part 1 from Geography and I need to apply for scholarship, so please help me|
Unregistered 12:32 AM July 11th, 2014
i m RAJIV SHARMA. i m 12th. i m from sate board of uttarakhand.Can I get any kind of scholarship from central or state board . Please reply me I am online at the time.
Rinku Ram 04:09 PM July 13th, 2014
sir I am belong to poor family
sandip vasant jadhav 10:48 PM July 17th, 2014
sandip jadhavsir i am a 12th passed student with 67.23% in 12 science with pcmb.and i have got 437 as total marks ..is there a chance for me to get scholarships since i belong to a middle class family.[/QUOTE]
krishan dwivedi 01:15 PM July 23rd, 2014
i want scholarship to study more
monali nalawade 01:03 PM July 24th, 2014
[QUOTE=Unregistered;336467]hello sir i passed 12th sci with 80.6 % can i get scholarship to learn medical sciences?
poojam suthar 06:21 PM July 25th, 2014
Hello sir,
I want CBSE scholarship .I passed 12th in 2014 with 91.8% .
Unregistered 07:44 PM July 30th, 2014
Hello sir I have passed 12th class (commerce) with 91% now I want to apply for the Scholarship and I hear that its application form available online so please tell me that from where I can get this application form.
Ritesh Ranjan Patra 09:33 PM July 30th, 2014
Hello sir I have complete my +2 career with 57%.What scholarships can be availed to me?
govind gopal 10:33 PM August 4th, 2014
hello sir I am Govind gopal . I have passed 12th class from rbse board and got 403 from 500 80.60% . Can I get any kind of scholarship from central or state board . Please reply me I am online at the time.
lokesh dewangan 12:44 PM August 5th, 2014
sir mera 12th me 77.6%mark hai pleas mujhe scholership de
komalsarraf 02:51 PM August 9th, 2014
sir i m komal sarraf . i get 73.6% marks can i get scholarship please tell me datail
komalsarraf 02:55 PM August 9th, 2014
i get 73. 6% marks from pcm gr. can i get scholarship ? please give me detail , how to apply
Patil Santosh Baburao 01:34 PM August 11th, 2014
can this scholarship get me?i get 66.15 marks from PCMB can i get scholarship ? please give me detail , how to apply
1 2
Government Scholarship Examinations After Class 12th
CBSE Scholarship for Class 12th
Birla Scholarship For 12th Passed Students
online process for applying Convocation for 2010 passed out
Available Job Opportunities for 12th passed student
Marine Engineering Courses after 12th passed
Career options after passed 12th class from Arts
Grace passed student can apply for UPTU B.Tech
Admission for Engineering with 12th passed Certificate from NIOS and 4 years gap afte
How to apply for Ph.D work with Scholarship
Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam then sit for Medical Entrance
If I fail 12th class can I apply IIT JEE in the next academic year
Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passed 12th in Commerce
Join NASA for a 12th passed student
Bank Job for 12th passed students
Jobs for 12th passed in government or private sector
12th Passed Girl Jobs in Indian Airforce
10th or 12th Commerce Passed Available Jobs
How to apply for post matric scholarship online?