Re: Milma Entrance Exam
You are looking for the question paper for Milma Junior assistant Entrance Exam…Here I am providing the question paper with answer…
1. India has the world’s largest deposits of :
2. The first Indian state to introduce the Panchayth Raj System?
3. The tenure of Rajya Sabha Member is :
4. Who has won the Global Diversity Award November 2005?
5. International Literacy Day is observed on :
6. The centenary of Olympic Games was celebrated at :
7. When was ISRO setup?
8. Which Maharaja of Travancore was an eminent composer of Carnatic Music?
9. The basic regulatory authority for mutual fund and stock markets ?
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
10. Which seashore in Kerala is famous for deposit of mineral sand ?
11. Which one of the following is a great circle?
(a) The Equator
(b) The Tropic of Cancer
(c) The Tropic of Capricorn
(d) The Arctic Circle
12. The Odakkuzhal Award is given in the memory of ?
13. The first Indian woman to get Nobel Prize?
14. Which of the following is the river valley civilization?
15. The exact difference between Greenwich and Indian Standard time is?
Five and a half hours
16. Pallava dynasty was established in 300 A.D. The capital city of Pallavas was:
17. The Netaji subhash National Institute of Sports is located at :
18. The total length of Konkan Railway is :
19. The Chairman of the Planning Commission is :
20. The practice of keeping more than one crop in a field is called :
21. The type of rear view mirror in a car is :
22. Credit of starting space research in India goes to :
23. The highest percentage in the atmosphere is of:
24. The medicine used to fight against Plague :
25. Which among the following is an astronomical unit of distance?
(a) Angstrom (b) Femometer (c) Light Year (d) Mach
26. Television stations cannot transmit their regional programme to far off places because:
They are not reflected by the ionosphere as radio waves.
27. Which is the name of the instrument used for measuring the blood pressure?
28. Which of the following is an egg laying mammal?
(a) Platypus (b) Kangaroo (c) Mouse (d) Fish
29. A ligament connects :
Bone and bone
30. Halley’s comet appears once in :
Answered By StudyChaCha
Request : Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|Entrance Exam Date of PG Entrance in Ayurveda|
|Joint Entrance Screening Test PhD entrance exam modal question papers|
|Intelligence Bureau syllabus of entrance exam and exam pattern|
|Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test MCA entrance exam previous year question papers|
|TANCET MBA exam Syllabus of the entrance exam|
|Books which are referred for the entrance exam of NIFT exam|
|Msc Physics Entrance Exam Date of Issue of Form and Exam Date|
|GBTU SEE Entrance Exam Mathematics Exam Old Question Papers|
|M.A English Entrance Exam Forms and Exam Date|
|Exam pattern of SCRA entrance exam|
|VTU PhD Entrance Exam|
|Last years papers and exam pattern of CATE entrance exam|
|When will the result of MILMA junior assistant exam be published?|
|Exam Pattern for DMRC Station Controller Entrance Exam|
|PGCET exam for ECE branch Date of the entrance exam|
|Exam Dates of NPTI Entrance Exam|
|DIET entrance exam exam|
|MBA Entrance Books Free Download Suggest me some good books for CAT entrance exam?|
|NIT Entrance Exam|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|Share this on...|