1 2
Career and Jobs>Syllabus of West Bengal State University
akhila.vinod 04:40 PM September 12th, 2012
I am a student of MSC chemistry in West Bengal State University and I am looking for my syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and also provide me the page where I can download the syllabus in PDF format?

Kesari 05:37 PM September 12th, 2012
You are a student of MSC chemistry in West Bengal State University and you are looking for syllabus. Now the syllabus is uploaded here you can download it form the given attachment.
I have also listed here some topic for confirmation.

Semester I
Inorganic Chemistry (Paper I)
Unit 1: Symmetry and Bonding 12M
Symmetry in nature, symmetry elements and symmetry operations. Symmetry properties of atomic orbitals. Elements of group theory, multiplication tables, point groups and their stereographic projections.
Born-Oppenheimer approximation, LCAO-MO and VB treatments on H2+, H2 ; application to homo-and hetero-nuclear diatomic molecules/ ions of second period elements, electron density, forces and their role in chemical bonding. Hybridization and valences, MOs of H2O,
NH3, CH4; Huckel pi electron theory and its applications to ethylene, butadiene and benzene, idea of self consistent field. Concept of resonance.
Attached: West Bengal State University MSC Syllabus.pdf (177.5 KB)
Aakashd 10:15 AM December 21st, 2013
You are looking for the West Bengal College Service Commission SET syllabus, i am giving here:

SET:
The Test will consist of 3 papers.
All the 3 papers will consist of only objective type questions and held in two separate sessions as under:

Paper-I
Reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general
Awareness

Paper-II
The paper 2nd shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on
the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

Paper-III
The paper III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the
subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

For detailed paper pattern:
Attached: WBCSC SET Paper Pattern.pdf (81.1 KB)
Sashwat 05:59 PM February 5th, 2014

SET:
The Test will consist of 3 papers.

Paper-I
Reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general
Awareness

Paper-II
The paper 2nd shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on
the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

Paper-III
The paper III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the
subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

ratna989898 12:53 PM May 3rd, 2015
PLZ give me Westbengal state Univercity BA part 1 full silabus 2015.
Arka Chakraborty 07:10 PM June 27th, 2015
I am doing B.sc Honours in geography from West Bengal State University. so, I want syllabus of the program. Is there any website from where I can download the syllabus free of cost? If yes, give me the address of the website.
avijit bose 06:05 PM July 1st, 2015
PLZ give me Westbengal state Univercity BA part 1 education horns full silabus 2015.
saikat bag 08:43 PM July 24th, 2015
Can someone please upload m.sc economics syllabus of west bengal state university?
saikat bag 08:45 PM July 24th, 2015
I am a student of M.SC economics in West Bengal State University and I am looking for my syllabus so please can you give me the syllabus and also provide me the page where I can download the syllabus in PDF format?
Unregistered 06:34 PM September 7th, 2015
I am student of Mass communication and journalism ( M.A) of West bengal state university.. please provide me the syllabus of this subject ASAP
1 2