1 2
General Topics>Delhi Polytechnic Exam Paper
kevin sunny. 11:23 AM September 10th, 2012
Sir, I am doing preparation for polytechnic entrance exam. I want to get its previous exam’s question paper of. Please provide and take my thanks.

Kesari 04:46 PM September 10th, 2012
Hey here I am providing you an attachment file of Delhi polytechnic, this entrance exam paper will help you in your preparation, here the question type is MCQ , this paper is in PDF format, you can download it in free. For better preparation you can also check, polytechnic exam reference books.
Attached: Polytechnic exam paper 1.pdf (191.4 KB) Polytechnic exam paper 2.pdf (334.2 KB)
Horil Kumar 11:53 PM March 28th, 2013
Please provide us 2011 and 2012 question paper
ruli kumari 06:07 AM April 13th, 2013
VIJAY INSAN 04:13 PM April 19th, 2013
HELLO SIR
I WANT TO GET LAST YEAR PAPER. . . WAY I GET. . PLZ
Unregistered 10:26 PM August 12th, 2013
Originally Posted by ruli kumari:
Hi,
Ruli i am Nidhi and preparing delhi polytechnic but i passed my 10+2 exam so i am confused which standard question ask in delhi polytechnic for diploma in interior designer after 12 class....can you give me suggestion
Aakashd 10:41 AM December 13th, 2013
Here as you are looking for old question paper of Delhi Polytechnic Exam which conducted by Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi for the admission in following Delhi polytechnic institution:
Ambedkar Polytechnic
Aryabhat Polytechnic
Gobind Ballabh Pant Polytechnic
Guru Nanak Dev Co-Ed Polytechnic
Integrated Institute of Technology
Kasturba Polytechnic for Women
Meerabai Institute of Technology
Pusa Polytechnic
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjang Hospital

Here you are looking for old question paper of Delhi Polytechnic Exam so I would like to tell you firstly that the all above mention institution offered following courses and you have to tell us in which courses you are thinking for admission here so that I could provide you paper of same course and for your reference I am attached one paper and just tell us your require paper I will also upload here same subject paper:

TOOL & DIE MAKING (Offered at: TR)
INTERIOR DESIGN (Offered at WP)- Only for Girls
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (MAINTENANCE) (Offered at: AB)
ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTSHIP (Offered at AB, WP, CR, RT)
INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL (Offered at: AP, CR)
BEAUTY CULTURE (Offered at WP) Only for Girls
PRODUCTION ENGINEERING (Offered at: GB)
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (DIGITAL ELECTRONICS) (Offered at: AP, KP, GT & CR)
AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING (Offered at: GB, PP, GT)
COMMERCIAL ART (Offered at WP) Only for Girls
COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Offered at: AP, GN, KP, FA, GT)
MODERN OFFICE PRACTICE (Offered at: WP, BPI, FA)
MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY (Offered at : MB, AI, BH, SL)
(A) ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (MEDICAL ELECTRONICS) (Offered at: AP, KP & CR)
ART FOR DRAWING TEACHERS (Offered at : SU)
CIVIL ENGINEERING (Offered at: AB, GB, PP, CR)
PUBLIC HEALTH & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (Offered at : KP) Only for Girls
PHARMACY (Offered at: WP, BH, AI, CR, SB, SL)
TEXTILE DESIGN (Offered at: IN) Only for Girls
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (Offered at: GN)
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING) (Offered at: GN, MB, PP, AI, CR, FA, GT, MI).
GARMENT FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY (Offered at : AB)
CIVIL ENGINEERING (CONSTRUCTION ) (Offered at: PP)
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Offered at AB, GB, GN, PP, GT, MI)
PRINTING TECHNOLOGY (Offered at: PP)
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (Offered at: AB, GB, PP, CR, GT).
FASHION DESIGN (Offered at KP, IN) Only for Girls
PLASTIC TECHNOLOGY (Offered at: GB, GN)
LIBRARY SCIENCE (Offered at WP) Only for Girls
Attached: Delhi Polytechnic Exam Paper.pdf (338.0 KB)
Aakashd 11:53 AM December 17th, 2013
Here I am giving you information about the Delhi Polytechnics Common Entrance Test below ::

Exam pattern:

DELHI POLYTECHNICS COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
Test 1 - 150 minutes
Subjects :
Mathematics (50 questions),
Physics (40 questions),
Chemistry (30 questions),
Biology (15 questions)
English (15 questions) as per CBSE syllabus.
Total number of question 150

Test 2 - 150 minutes Modern Office Practice (English) (12th based)
Comprehension of English including grammar (60 questions) of class XII level, knowledge of current affairs (45 questions)
logical and analytical ability (45 questions).
Total number of question 150

Test 3 - 150 minutes Modern Office Practice (Hindi) (12th based)
Comprehension of Hindi including grammar (60 questions) of class XII level,
knowledge of current affairs (45 questions)
logical and analytical ability (45 questions).
Total number of question 150

Test 4 - 150 minutes Diploma in Pharmacy (12th Based)
Physics (45 questions), Chemistry (45 questions)
either Mathematics (60 questions) or
Biology (60 questions) as per CBSE syllabus.
Total number of question 210
sam927175 09:45 AM May 2nd, 2014
kya hame sare test dene honge delhi poltechnic ke ?
Mohd Yasim khan 11:05 AM November 26th, 2014
South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Delhi
Delhi University B.A. (H) Social Work First Year Exam paper
Delhi CET Polytechnic Entrance Exam paper
IIMC Delhi Entrance Exam Paper
Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam Mathematics Paper I Exam Paper
UPSC IES exam Electrical Engineering Paper (I) Conventional Exam paper
date of Delhi polytechnic exam? application forms?
Delhi University M.Tech, First Semester Exam Question Paper
Date of exam Delhi Polytechnic
Sample paper of F.M.S. Delhi entrance exam
Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam
Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Exam question paper
Delhi metro exam paper papers
The Delhi Polytechnic