DTU Reservation Policy - 2017-2018 StudyChaCha

Go Back   2017-2018 StudyChaCha > StudyChaCha Discussion Forum > General Topics




  #1  
Old July 13th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default DTU Reservation Policy

Hello sir, is there any one can provide me detail about the reservation policy of DTU? How to get detail for DTU Reservation Policy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2  
Old July 14th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 28,574
Default Re: DTU Reservation Policy

DTU is provides a reservation policy for B.Tech course. The Reservation Criteria provides complete information regarding the reservation policy for admissions in DTU.

Last year, there were total 1546 seats for admissions in B.Tech courses in the university.

For students belonging to Delhi region, 85% of the total seats are reserved. Remaining 15% are for outside Delhi candidates.

DTU Reservation criteria:

Scheduled Castes (SC)
15 % of the total seats in each institution

Scheduled Tribes (ST)
7.5 % of the total seats in each Institution

Other Backward Classes (OBC)
27% over and above the normal intake

Children/War Widows of Defense Personnel Killed/Disabled in Action (CW)
5 % of the total seats in each Institution

Physically Handicapped (PH)
3 % of the total seats in DTU

Kashmiri Migrants
One seat in DTU over and above normal intake

Single Girl Child
One seat in each branch of DTU over and above normal intake

Central/State Board Topper (TP)
One seat in each branch of DTU over and above normal intake

Reservation policy of DTU






This PDF is shows you detail of reservation policy of DTU:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Reservation policy of DTU.pdf (300.6 KB, 5 views)
__________________
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links






















Other Discussions related to this topic
Thread
OBC Reservation in KEAM
Reservation In BPSC
LBSIM OBC Reservation
OBC Reservation in WBJEE
IIM Reservation Quota
GATE rank according to ST reservation
WBJEE Seat Reservation
Reservation criteria in AIPMT
NCC reservation for GATE exam
Reservation System in Other Top MBA colleges for OBC
IIT JEE Reservation Quota for EX-Serviceman
Reservation in CSIR-NET exam
NCC Reservation Details
UPSC Reservation details
ISAT Reservation category
Reservation for SC/ST and cutoff in IIM
OBC Reservation in MDI Gurgaon






Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here



Reply


Reply to this Question / Ask Another Question
Your Name: Click here to log in

Message:
Options

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +6.5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9