Career and Jobs>BSC Statistics Notes
REMYA A R. 02:21 PM September 7th, 2012
Hii I am preparing for the exam of BSC . can you provide me the BSC statistics notes in the PDF file or provide me the link where I get the notes of it ?

Kesari 05:34 PM September 7th, 2012
You need the B.Sc Statistics and Probabilities notes, here I am providing you:

Sampling Techniques

Survey: - an exercise to ask a group of people about their responses to issues / products / preferences.

Population: - the group of people who will be affected by the result of the survey.

Census: - asking the survey questions to the ENTIRE population.

Sample: - asking the survey questions to a PART of the population

Sample Size: -
the size of the sample compared to the rest of the population

For the rest of detailed notes here is the attachment:
Attached: B.Sc Statistics and Probabilities notes.pdf (147.3 KB)
Unregistered 05:24 PM November 28th, 2013
Plz give me statistics notes bsc part 1
Unregistered 06:50 PM December 8th, 2013
plz show the notes of bsc stats
princes 12:22 PM December 31st, 2013
why i convert kilogram into gram?????
Unregistered 04:09 PM January 15th, 2014
Plz Give me Ststistics NOtes FOr B.scccc. I search many Many but I Didn't Find.
Kesari 05:47 PM January 15th, 2014
There are number of colleges in India which offered BSC Statistics , so how can I help you if you would not mention your college/university name, so dear firstly you have to give your college/university name. here I am providing BSC Statistics notes for those students reading in pune university or its affiliated colleges…..
Attached: Pune university BSC Statistics notes.pdf (77.0 KB)
Sashwat 04:53 PM February 5th, 2014

Attached: Pune university BSC Statistics notes.pdf (77.5 KB)
Unregistered 05:43 PM August 12th, 2014
Originally Posted by REMYA A R.:
hey
Iam a pharmacy student and looking for good notes if any one provide me the notes i will be grateful to him.
thanks
Unregistered 01:16 AM September 24th, 2014
Notes send me plzzzzzz my email; manikanta0565@gmail.com
MBA General Notes MBA Financial Management Notes
MBA Notes Direct Taxation MBA Notes Download
MBA First Semester Notes free download SFM.notes.mba
GJU MBA Notes 1st SEM
UGC - NET Notes
MCA CET Notes PDF
VTU notes for 6th sem
GJU MBA Notes
VTU Notes for 1st Sem BE
Financial Derivatives Notes MBA MBA Notes Derivatives
WTO MBA Notes
MBA Notes Business strategy Mba notes by Rai School MBA Notes by rai school mba notes
CGA Tx2 Course Notes
Free ignou mba notes ignou mba notes
IIT JEE Notes