1 2 3
General Topics>GSEB SSC Question Bank
geeta53 11:16 AM August 16th, 2012
I am a student of Gujarat Board and I need the Question Bank papers of the board so please can you give me the papers and tell me from where I can download the question bank papers?

Gunjan 04:29 PM August 16th, 2012
As you need the question paper of Gujarat Board 10 class here I want to inform you that we have already uploaded the papers over this website. You can get the paper by visiting the link given below. To download the papers you are required to register your self here. After the registration you can download the papers freely…..

nikhilrec. 01:41 PM September 6th, 2012
I want to fight GSEB SSC exam but I don’t know about exam question paper so can you provide previous exam solved question paper from GSEB SSC science question bank?
spandan:. 02:07 PM September 15th, 2012
Here I am looking for the Gujarat Secondary Education Board SSC class previous question paper, my bro need it, so provides me or tell me from where I can get the Gujarat Secondary Education Board SSC papers?
komalsingh 04:16 PM September 18th, 2012
Please provide me the GSEB SSC social science question bank?
Rahul Pratik 04:18 PM September 18th, 2012
You are looking for the Gujarat Secondary Education Board SSC means 12th class Social Science question bank, here I am providing a link from where you can get the question bank, and the PDF is too large so I can not upload the file. The link contains the 633 questions divided into A B C D & E section.

The link is:
gseb.org/gseb/download/student/question-bank/english-medium/std-10/SocialScience_e.pdf
Unregistered 06:56 PM January 11th, 2013
please tell me about any website where i can get 8 to 10 papers of maths, science and ss for english medium std 10 gujarat board
Unregistered 02:42 PM January 23rd, 2013
I am a student of class 12. I was ill from last 1 month so i was not able to attend my school and i sent my medical report to school.. So i wanted to know can i give board exams in 2013? I was sometimes absent in school but there were reasonable reasons for my absence.. i wAnt to give exams..please help me..
gandhimoksha 10:37 PM February 10th, 2013
Please provide me the GSEB SSC social science question bank?
Yash Rana 12:35 AM February 22nd, 2013
plz giv me the latest question bank of 10th std of all subjects...
1 2 3
Bank Awareness Question Paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam
GSEB English Medium Schools In Ahmedabad
GSEB, CBSE or ICSE Which Board is Good
GSEB Exams
State Bank of India bank clerk exam question papers free download
Question Papers for Oriental Bank of Commerce Bank PO Exam