1 2
Career and Jobs>Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Exam Time Table
r shivakumar.3 01:03 PM September 5th, 2012
When will the Acharya Nagarjuna University distance
education exam time table be published by the university?
Give me date so that I can download the date sheet when
the university will publish it.

Rahul Pratik 06:56 PM September 5th, 2012
Here I am giving you total schedule of the Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Exam Time Table as given below:-
A) ANU DDE Last date was the payment of Exam fee and for receipt of filled in applications without any late fee: 16-04- 2012.
B) ANU DDE Last date was with a late fee of Rs. 100: 17-04-2012 to 30-04-2012
C) ANU DDE Last date was with a fee of Rs. 500 at CDE office only: 01-05-2012 to 03-05-12
D) ANU DDE Date was commencement of examinations: 20-05-2012
E) ANU DDE Practical examinations for PG / UG and other courses was held after theory examinations in June 2012.
F) ANU DDE BBM / MBA / MCA Viva - Voce Examinations was held in June 2012.
Unregistered 07:37 AM December 3rd, 2013
I am a student of (two year )MBA Distance education course.plese inform when are our exams going to comence? I need timetable
Unregistered 11:34 AM December 15th, 2013
Can you please tell me from where I can get December 2013 Year-end Examination Time-table from Centre for Distance Education - Acharya Nagarjuna University??
Aakashd 11:38 AM December 15th, 2013
Here I am giving you some directions to get time table of Centre for Distance Education - Acharya Nagarjuna University

Go to the official site
At the home page, you will find – Latest news Section
This section will look likes below image

Under this section you will find - December 2013 Year-end Examination Time-table
Click on - December 2013 Year-end Examination Time-table
As you will click, pdf file will open containing December 2013 Year-end Examination Time-table

Here I am uploading that file which is free of cost for you

Address:
Centre for Distance Education,
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjuna nagar-522510
Guntur District
Andhra Pradesh, India
e-mail: info@anucde.ac.in

Map:

Attached: ANUCDE December 2013 Year-end Examination Time-table.PDF (1,005.4 KB)
Unregistered 05:51 PM November 26th, 2014
can you please provide me the exam schedule and exam time table for degree first year supplementary(2014) of acharya nagarjuna university distance education
nandhinikrishna 05:59 PM November 26th, 2014
sir.....please provide me an information about degree supplementary(ANU distance education) exams schedule and timetable of the year 2014.....
Unregistered 07:37 PM January 19th, 2015
I Want to know when is supplementary exam of BA 1,2,3 years please let me know the details
Unregistered 10:15 PM July 9th, 2015
GOOD EVENING. KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE DISTANCE DEGREE EXAM DATES
Unregistered 08:08 PM July 30th, 2015
Hi Team,

Could you please share me the BBM Distance Education 1st
Year Exact Exam Timetable.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Sahithi Priya,
M: 7382776539
1 2
Acharya Nagarjuna University LLM Distance Education Notification
Alagappa University Distance Education Dec Exam Time Table
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education
Bcom exam timetable Acharya Nagarjuna University distance education
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Results
Alagappa University distance education exam time table
Acharya Nagarjuna University Time Table Degree Exams
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Time Table
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Programs
Nagarjuna University Distance Education Time Table
Acharya Nagarjuna University Time Table Exams
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Admissions
Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education Results
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education BA Results
MS university exam time table distance education
Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education Results