2014-2015 StudyChaCha

General Topics>Examination Time Table Summer Of Nagpur University
prerana.3 11:49 AM September 5th, 2012
I am student of B.A 1st year and I want to know the information about the Examination Time Table Summer 2012 Of Nagpur University . Please provide me the information how to download the Examination Time Table Summer Of Nagpur University ?
Sumit Bhardwaj 04:52 PM September 5th, 2012
The Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University released date sheet for summer examination 2012 for BA 1st year program. The examination had started on 26-03-2012 and finished on 27-04-2012. I have uploaded the date sheet here. You can download the date sheet from here after doing registration.
Attached: Nagpur University BA 1st date sheet 2012.pdf (25.2 KB)
RANJANA KHOBRAGADE 05:19 PM February 7th, 2013
SIR BA I & BA II TIME TABLE 2013 MAZYA EMAIL WAR PATWA
MY EMAIL ADD:- ranjana.khobragade@yahoo.in
akash dhamgaye 11:39 PM February 21st, 2013
sir i'm studen of b.a 2.sir please provide me the time table & send my emil.thank u.
jeet bhelawe 03:38 PM April 2nd, 2013
I am student of B.A 1st year and I want to know the information about the Examination Time Table Summer 2013 Of Nagpur University . Please provide me the information how to download the Examination Time Table Summer Of Nagpur University. Jeetpiyu333@gmail.com
vinit m deshpande 09:37 AM January 21st, 2014
i need a bba 3rd year exam date
Nilesh 11:41 AM March 23rd, 2014
As you want to get examination time table of Summer Examination of B.A Program of Nagpur University, so here I am providing the following exam time table:

Nagpur University Summer Exam Time Table B.A Part-I 2014

India

Map

Image

RTM Nagpur University Exam Time Table
Nagpur University Time Table Winter BA 1st Year
Nagpur University Time Table BSC Final
Bharathiar university's UG examination time table ?
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University Time Table Summer