Re: PTET Age Limit
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer or MDSU conducts Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test for the candidates who want to study Bachelor of Education (B Ed).
One who wants to get admission into one of the teacher training institutes needs to clear the Rajasthan PTET first. One who has cleared this entrance exam is eligible to get B Ed (Bachelor of Education) admission into one of the renowned colleges of the state of Rajasthan.
Age limit for Rajasthan PTET
One needs to be a minimum of 21 years of age as of the examination year.
Reserved category will get relaxations as per the government rules.
Other Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan PTET
The aspirants who are seeking admission into B.Ed must go through the below mentioned eligibility criteria to know whether they are eligible for the Rajasthan Pre B Ed or not:
• One must be a citizen of India
• The General candidate must acquire a minimum of 50% marks in total in the bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
• The degree must be issued by MDSU or any other recognized University
• One who belong to SC/ ST or OBC category need to have acquire a minimum of 45% marks
• One is required to go through the 10+2+3 scheme of education pattern, else won’t be allowed to sit for the exam
• One who have appeared for the final year exam can also apply for it
Exam Pattern of Rajasthan PTET
RPTET exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
Subjects Questions Duration
General Awareness 50 3 hour
Aptitude Test 50
Mental Ability 50
Hindi / English 50
Application fee of Rajasthan PTET
The candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs. 500 as the application fee.
Pushkar By-Pass Road,
Ajmer, Rajasthan 305009
Phone No: 0145-2787083, 2787084(Fax)
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|PTET Name Wise|
|Notification for PTET|
|PTET Gas Paper|
|PTET Cut Off OBC|
|PTET Stands For|
|Syllabus for PTET|
|PTET answer key|
|OBC Engineering Students income limit for limit for non creamy layer|
|ptet rajasthan cut off|
|PTET cut off|
|PTET Entrance Examination|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|