Re: Download Free TNPSC Books Eagle Eye TNPSC
Ok, here I am suggesting you some Eagle Eye Books of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commision TNPSC exam.
TNPSC exam Eagle Eye Books
Eagle Eye Tamilnadu Seerudai Panialaar Gk 2010
Eagle Eye Tnpsc Pothu Tamil 2011 Group 1 & Group 2
Eagle Tnpsc General Knowledge 1
Eagle Tnpsc Pothu Arivu Asal Vinathaal
Eagle's Eye Tnpsc Pothu Arivu Group-i & Css I
Eagles Eye Tnpsc Pothu Tamil
Eagles Eye Tnpsc Vao Pothu Arivu (tamil)
1. GENERAL SCIENCE Will Cover General appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline. The questions shall be from topics- in Physics, Chemistry and Biology viz.,. Scientific Laws, Scientific instruments, Inventions and Discoveries. Scientists and their contributions. Human Physiology, Diseases, their cause, cure and prevention, Diet-Balanced diet, human Genetics, Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology. Elements and Compounds. Acids, Bases and Salts and allied Subjects, Motion, Newtons Laws of Motion - Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories and other related topics.
2. HISTORY OF INDIA: Dates and events relating to indus Valley Civilisation, Vedic, Aryan and Sangam Age, Maurya Dynasty, Buddhism and Jainism, Guptas and Vardhanas, Pallavas, Cholas and Pandias, Sultanate and Mughal Period. Advent of European powers specially the British and other related topics.
3. GEOGRAPHY OF INDIA: Earth, Motions of Earth, Rotation and Revolution and their effects, Structure of Earth, Natural regions of India, Weather, Monsoon and Climate. Rainfall, Natural Calamities, Indian Towns and Places, Hill Stations, National parks, Major Ports, Crops and Minerals, Location of Major Industries, Forests and Wildlife, Population distribution in India and other related topics.
4. ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE: Agriculture, Major crops and crop pattern in India, Industrial Development, Major medium, small scale and cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu. Village and Rural Development in India. Housing, Drinking water and other developmental schemes - price policy, Inflation, population and unemployment problems, imports and exports.
5. INDIAN POLITY: Indian Consitution, Salient features, citizenship, elections, Parliament and State Legistature, Executive set up of States, Judiciary system, Local self Governments, Centre - State Relations, Language Policy, Foreign policy.
6. INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT: National freedom movement and attainment of independence - contribution of National Leaders like Bal Ganga Dhar Tilak, Gopalakrishna Gokhale, Dada Bhai Nauvroji Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru and others - Role of Tamil Nadu in Freedom Movement, Bharathiyar, V.O.C, Subramaniya Siva, Rajaji and others.
7. CURRENT EVENTS: Latest development in Science and technology, political developments in India, New developments in Trade, Transport and communicaton, historical events. Fine arts like dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works Games and Sports, National, International awards, National and International organisations, Abbreviations, who is who, Books and Authors, General Terminology, India and its Neighbours, present day India and other related topics.
8. MENTAL ABILITY TESTS: These tests are ment to verify the candidate's capability to draw conclusions through, inductive or deductive reasoning from tables and charts. It will include elementary problems from school mathematics.
9.Some of the questions asked in this paper shall be exclusively with reference to Tamil Nadu.
1 Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B
2 Choose the correct 'Synonyms' for the underlined word from the options given
3 Choose the correct 'Antonyms' for the underlined word from the options given
4 Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
5 Fill in the blanks with suitable Article.
6 Fill in the blanks with suitable preposition
7 Select the correct Question Tag
8 Select the correct Tense.
9 Select the correct Voice
10 Fill in the blanks (infinitive, Gerund, participle)
11 Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb,Object ...)
12 Change the following:- (Verb into Noun, Noun into Verb, Adjective into Adverb)
13 Fill in the Blanks with correct 'Homophones'
14 Find out the Error (Articles, prepositions, Noun Verb Adjective, Adverb)
15 Comprehension 16 Select the correct Sentence 17 Find out the odd Words, (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
18 Select the Correct Plural Forms 19 Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence) 20 Indentify the correct Degree.
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|TNPSC Q&A Download|
|TNPSC Question Papers with Answers Free Download|
|TNPSC Books Free|
|TNPSC books free download|
|TNPSC Question Papers free download|
|Recommended Books for TNPSC Exam|
|TNPSC Group II exam books|
|TNPSC Group 1 Preparation Books|
|TNPSC Group 4 Books Free Download|
|TNPSC study material free download pdf|
|TNPSC Group 2 exam syllabus free download|
|Syllabus of TNPSC group I exam free download|
|TNPSC Village Administrative Officer question papers free download PDF|
|TNPSC Group 2 Books|
|Books for TNPSC|
|TNPSC Study Material Books|
|TNPSC Model Question Paper Free Download|
|TNPSC Materials Free|
|TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key Download|
|TNPSC Books In Tamil|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|