1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>IDBI Bank Home Loan Account Statement
Ms Raza Hasnain 11:52 AM August 31st, 2012
Hello sir I want to know about the Account statement of the Home loan of the IDBI bank. Can you provide me some information about it?

Sumit Bhardwaj 04:43 PM August 31st, 2012
IDBI BANK provide Home Loans for constructing a home, purchasing a ready built house / flat, residential plot and even for re-financing existing loans you may have availed from other banks or housing finance companies.

Advantages of IDBI Bank Ultra Flexible Home Loans-
Simple documentation
Attractive rate of interest
Balance transfer facility
EMI on daily reducing balance
Flexibility of choosing between Floating or Fixed interest rate
Legal and technical assistance
Maximum Funding
Personalised doorstep service
Reassessment and adjustment of applicant's loan eligibility in case of change of income and residence status

Features of the loan-

Tenor of a home loan can be up to 20 years for a resident individual (salaried & self employed professional) whereas for Self employed (resident Indian) & NRIs(salaried) the maximum tenure is 15 years subject to maximum age of 65 years at termination of loan.
Security for the loan is first mortgage of the property to be financed, normally by way of deposit of the title deeds or such collateral security as may be necessary.

Here you can check your loan statement by entering required details like customer ID, a/c no. and pan no.

Jayesh136 Patel 06:38 PM April 4th, 2013
I want IDBI housing loan statement for the year-2013-2014
R.JUSTIN 07:09 PM May 29th, 2013
I want to know the loan repayment status, i.e. outstanding balance to be paid.
lalchand k. rai 03:02 PM July 21st, 2013
Originally Posted by Ms Raza Hasnain:
Reply With Quote
ALAGURATHINAM.V 04:04 PM July 26th, 2013
Dasharath Kashinath Atre 01:47 PM August 6th, 2013
Hello sir I want to know about the Account statement of the Home loan of the IDBI bank. Can you provide me some information about it, Also pls update my mail id atre.dash@gmail.com
Unregistered 02:15 PM December 16th, 2013
Can you please tell me from where I can access the loan account of IDBI for Certificate / Loan Statement??
Aakashd 02:34 PM December 16th, 2013
Here I am giving you some directions to access the loan account of IDBI for Certificate / Loan Statement

Go to the below link -

icash.idbibank.co.in/LOANCERT/

This page look likes below image

Under this section, enter all the below details at provided place

Cust ID
Loan Account Number
Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
PAN No

Click on Submit button

Registered Office:
IDBI Bank Ltd.
IDBI Tower, WTC Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400005

Map:

Aradhana dcunha 09:32 AM December 21st, 2013
[QUOTE=Ms Raza Hasnain;98697]Hello sir I want to know about the Account statement of home loan
1 2 3  ... Last