1 2 3
Exams>MBA Hospital Management IGNOU
Anna Almeida 12:45 PM October 24th, 2011

Dave Waegeli 07:35 PM October 24th, 2011
IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University which is a national university. Its headquarters are situated in New Delhi. The university was founded in 1985. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) does not offer MBA in Hospital Management but School of Health Sciences which is a part of IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) offers Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management to its students. For admission in Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management program, students must be Medical/ Dental graduates from a Medical Dental Institute of India or other countries accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or the Dental Council of India or Graduates in the Indian system of Medicine, Homeopathy, Nursing and Pharmacy, accredited by the respective Council, with three years of hospital experience.

Address:
School of Health Sciences,
IGNOU
New Delhi - 110068
India
Phone: +91-011-29533078
John E. J. 07:55 PM November 16th, 2011
Dear Sir,

My spouse is a Bsc Nursing Candidate who is working in Hospital Administration at present and completed her career for 10 years as Staff Nurse. Now She would like to do MBA in Hospital
Administration with IGNOU. We are staying and working in Kozhikode(Calicut), Kerala. Kindly advise in which study center she has to join near to our home town or is there any correspondence course possible and when to apply? Where to contact for the application procedure. When will be the coming batch start and what is the fees details.
qyasathk aqosa 04:19 PM February 26th, 2012
I want to do Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management course from IGNOU so what is eligibil
Sashwat 06:14 PM February 27th, 2012
Following is the eligibility for Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management course in IGNOU:

Graduates holding M.B.A. Degree or P.G. Diploma in Financial, Material or Personal Management, with five years of hospital experience.

Medical/ Dental graduates from a Medical Dental Institute of India or other countries recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or the Dental Council of India.
Graduates in the Indian system of Medicine, Homeopathy, Nursing and Pharmacy, recognized by the respective Council, with three years of hospital experience.

Duration of this course is 1 year and 18,800/- you need for pursue this course.
chandan97 02:10 PM March 19th, 2012
I live in Kerala and want to do diploma program from IGNOU so please give me contact details of its Kerala Study Center so that I can go there and apply for the diploma program.
Rajinder Kumar Sharma 06:16 PM May 14th, 2012
I want to do the MBA in Hospital Management but I am a working guy and its difficult for me to do full time courses. Is this course available in IGNOU, if yes please update me the process of admission in MBA for 2012 session. thanks in advance. I had already done my MBA(Finance) from ignou through correspondence. Now clear me whether i had to take all the papers or only of special stream papers.
Rajinder Kumar Sharma 06:16 PM May 14th, 2012
sidi 06:24 PM July 28th, 2012
I want to do the MBA in Hospital Management but I am a working girl and its difficult for me to do full time courses. Is this course available in IGNOU, if yes please update me the process of admission in MBA for 2012 session & fees structure . thanks in advance. I had already done my BAMS & 4 yrs experience in reputed hospital .
Unregistered 10:51 PM February 16th, 2013
I have b.d.s I want to know what would be better for me
PGDhospital mangment or MBA in hospital management
1 2 3