2015-2016 StudyChaCha
1 2 3  ... Last
MBA / Business Schools>JNTU Hyderabad Original Degree Certificate
sushil.mishra 01:12 PM August 30th, 2012
Hello sir I want to get the original degree certificate programme offered by JNTU in the Hyderabad. Please provide me some information about it ?

Gunjan 03:55 PM August 30th, 2012
You want to get the original degree certificate then you gave to contact to the registrar of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad.
Only they can provide you Original Degree Certificate.
I am giving you address of it.

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085, Andhra Pradesh, India

Contact

Dr. NV. Ramana Rao,
Registrar,
JNT University Hyderabad,
Kukatpally,
Hyderabad 500085.,
Registrar Office 32422253
23158665(Fax) 1335
1334
Unregistered 05:15 PM November 30th, 2012
Hello,

I'm 2004 passed out & yet to collect my Degree cetificate from JNTU,HYD.
Plz do let me know the process
Unregistered 01:12 AM March 20th, 2013
sir how to get study certificate from JNTU hyderabad. i was completed my B.Tech 2008
S Ravi Kishore 10:23 PM December 18th, 2013
Dear friends,

Can anybody guide me how to apply for B Tech final year degree certificate. I completed my B Tech in 2004 from MVGR college of engineering affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad. When i applied through online in JNTU web site, i have received "Candidate not eligible for convocation" message. i tried all phone numbers posted in JNTU website but nobody gave me correct directions. Some person advised me to contact JNTU Kakinada, as from 2008 onwards MVGR college is under JNTU Kakinada. When i called JNTU Kakinada they denied and advised me to contact JNTU Hyderabad only. I am working in vadodara, Gujarat and its very difficult to take leave and come to Hyderbad and enquire what's going wrong. Please help me.

regards
S Ravi Kishore
Asst.Manager,L&T
srkishore2006@gmail.com
Unregistered 04:40 PM September 13th, 2014
sir im an 2014 passed out i dint apply for od last mnth nd i want to aplly nw plz suggest me a link
Unregistered 01:35 PM December 9th, 2014
hello sir ,

i have a question for you ,

this is srinivas 2013 passed out
all my friends got Orginal Degree certificate to there house last week but i was out of state and i did not collected my OD certificate
where can i collect my OD certificate ?
plz help me out
Unregistered 12:07 PM December 18th, 2014
I completed my B.Tech in 2013. But i didn't applied for OD last year. can I apply now??
Is there any last date to apply?? And how much money I have to pay now??
Unregistered 03:55 PM December 25th, 2014
apply 2014 passout original degree date when
Unregistered 03:04 PM January 5th, 2015
Sir,

I am 2013 passed out and when can i apply for my OD.Please try to provide the details clearly
1 2 3  ... Last
Acharya Nagarjuna University Original Degree Application Form
Nagarjuna University Original Degree
JNTU Convocation Certificate Online
JNTU Hyderabad Original Degree
JNTU Transcripts Jntu Hyderabad
Obtain the Original Master Degree
Bharathiar University original degree certificate?
Want to apply for my BA degree certificate?
Nagarjuna University Original Degree Application
Anantapur JNTU convocation certificate
NGO certificate Diplama course in hyderabad
NTR university B.D.S original degree application?
MS Degree Certificate
VTU Degree Certificate
Ph.D. degree certificate
PGECET to Hyderabad JNTU and Hyderabad Central University
RGUHS Certificate Degree
difference in original certificate and certificate after subject-improvement CHSE