2014-2015 StudyChaCha

General Topics>Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University Time Table
khushboo karnawat 10:21 AM August 27th, 2012
I am a MA 1st year student of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University and I am looking for my time table so please can you give me the time table and tell me from where I can download the time table?
Kesari 11:24 AM August 27th, 2012
You want MA 1st year date sheet of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University so I have its date sheet. According to date sheet exam start date is 4th May 2012 and exam ending date is 24th May 2012. Exam timing is 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Attached: Nagpur University MA part 1 date sheet.pdf (78.6 KB)
k.h. kale 09:50 AM November 21st, 2012
bcom 2nd summer time table kadhi yenar ahe
Mukhtar ahmed 10:36 PM February 1st, 2013
Sir i am mukhtar ahmed from jammu and kashmir state please give me time table or date sheet of b p e 3rd year
Unregistered 03:04 AM February 2nd, 2013
Respected sir,
can you provide us time table of BA 2ND year summer 2013

sandeep choudhary
sandeep bobhate 03:07 PM April 4th, 2013
sir,i want to know m.a. 1st year psychology annual time table .
Unregistered 08:17 PM April 6th, 2013
Bcca 3 cha time table kadhi yenar
akash indrajit sarode 05:35 PM December 29th, 2013
sir b.com 1 st Cha Time Tabel Kadhi Yenar aahe
aniket gupta 08:17 PM February 17th, 2014
sir b.com cha time table kdhi yenar
s.n.t.collage ramtek
priya chavhale 11:20 AM February 18th, 2014
Hello sir, b.com 1st year cha time table kadhi yenar plese lavkar kalava.
dipak zade 01:54 PM March 21st, 2014
B.A.1st year ka time table reply karo na sir
Unregistered 12:45 PM April 12th, 2014
Can you provide me the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University BA Exam Time Table????
Vinodt 12:48 PM April 12th, 2014
In the order to download the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University BA Exam Time Table, please follow the procedure given below:
• Visit the official website of the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
• Now click on the examination and then “Summer 2014” “time table”.
• You will refer to a new page; now click on the “Faculty of Arts” and then “B.A Part I” option.
• A pdf file will open having the date sheet, which I am also uploading here………

Address