Career and Jobs>Annamalai University DDE Exam Forms
shravan. 04:55 PM August 23rd, 2012
I am student of Annamalai University and I want to know that from which I can get its DDE exam forms for b.ed program please tell me about this???????

Sumit Bhardwaj 07:53 PM August 23rd, 2012
As you required for the Annamalai University DDE Exam Forms for b.ed program here I have attached a pdf file for you which contain the application form of the university for the students of distance education. I suppose this application form will help you in your admissions.
You can download the application form from here after the registration. This application form is free for you…………
Attached: Annamalai University DDE Exam Forms.pdf (339.4 KB)
shabnams 04:26 PM February 10th, 2014
As you required for the Annamalai University DDE Exam Forms for b.ed program here I am providing you the application form of the university for the students of distance education. I suppose this application form will help you in your admissions.

Sashwat 04:24 PM February 14th, 2014
As you are looking for the Annamalai University exam forms , here i am giving the process to reach the form page.

1.Firstly go to the official website of Annamalai University.
2.As there are many sections on the homepage , click on Distance Education section.
3.At the bottom of the page you can see “DDE Examinations Flash News”
4. Select DDE - December 2013 Examinations Time Table and Application Forms download.
5.A new page will open , you can see “Examination Application Form for December - 2013”
6.Click on the particular program
7.You will get the form in PDF format.
The page looks like the image given below

Sashwat 06:07 PM February 28th, 2014
Here I am giving you some direction to get Exam form of Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education

Go to the official site - Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education
At the home page, click on – Examination
In this section click on – Time table
Now new page will open
At the bottom of this page, you will find - Examination Application Form Section
This section will look likes below image

Under this section you will find –
Examination Application Form for December - 2013
B.Ed. Programme
Certificate Programmes
Diploma/Post Diploma Programmes
Pre-Foundation/ Foundation Programmes
B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com./B.B.A./B.B.S./ B.M.M. / B.Lit./B.B.L./B.A.L./ B.G.L./ B.C.A./ B.M.C./ B.L.I.S./B.F.T.T./ B.Music/ B.Dance (including Lateral Entry, Double and Dual)
M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./M.B.A./ M.C.A./ M.H.R.M./ M.F.M./ M.M.M./ M.L./LL.M./ M.L.M./ M.S.W./ M.L.I.S./ M.H.Sc./ M.Dance / M.Music (Vocal / Veena / Violin / Flute) (including Lateral Entryl)
Post Graduate Diploma / Advanced Diploma Programmes

Click on any of the notification for which you are looking form
You will get your form in pdf format

Address:
Annamalai University
College Rd, Annamalai Nagar,
Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002 ‎
04144 238 796 ‎

Map:

Image:

kk.lakshma 10:48 AM October 26th, 2014
i need application form for ba English December 2014 exam.
Unregistered 11:17 AM March 28th, 2017
I am student of 3 rd year Bsc psychology ..kindly tell me how I can get Exam application form
DDE Annamalai University Exam Results
Annamalai University Exam Results May
Annamalai University DDE Exam December
Annamalai University Exam Fees
Annamalai University Exam Timetable
Annamalai University DDE Exam Center
Annamalai University B.A. English Literary Forms previous years question papers
Annamalai university DDE exam
Annamalai University Exam Centres
Annamalai University DDE Result May Exam
May exam timetable Annamalai University?
Annamalai University Exam Papers