2014-2015 StudyChaCha

Exams>MDU Rohtak Distance Education MA Result
mohan babu. 11:58 AM August 22nd, 2012
I am studying in the Distance Education MA of Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak and I am looking for my result so please can you provide me the date of result and give me the page where I can get the result?
Rahul Pratik 04:17 PM August 22nd, 2012
You are looking for MDU Rohtak Distance Education MA Result so as on 20 August 2012 on university result page there are no any MA course result is available and there is also no any notification available for MA exam that’s why I am unable to give you any information about result. You have to contact on university address for this information:

Directorate of distance education, maharshi dayanand university, Rohtak – 124 001
Phone : 1860-180-1810
Fax : 01262-292435
Email Address : iscsupport@gmail.com
jyoti ahlawat 09:04 PM October 1st, 2012
sir i was student of distance edu ma final history, when my result will be announced.pl check it and send me reply
priyanka dagar 09:37 PM November 11th, 2012
m.d.u.rohtak distance education m.a.result
Unregistered 10:24 PM August 25th, 2013
I give the ma history 1st yr paper in nov 2012 . Iska result kab a raha hai distance edu ka
Unregistered 02:20 PM September 12th, 2013
ma pre result history reeppear
Unregistered 08:29 PM September 18th, 2013
Sir I was student of ma previous last year . Plz send my detail marks.
M a political science
Roll no 1171212611
October 2012
Unregistered 08:13 PM October 27th, 2013
Aakashd 05:30 PM December 19th, 2013
Maharshi Dayanand University is a well known Government State university situated in Rohtak, Haryana.. it was established in 1976 and accredited by NAAC..

Here I am giving you process to get the result for Maharshi Dayanand University rohtak MA distance education course below ..

===first of all go on the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University rohtak
===click on the distance education option given on the Home page of it
===now you will get the official website of distance education now click on the notification option given on the Home page of it
===after that click on the result gazette option so you will get the list of all exam results
===now the new result for MA course is not available on its official website whenever it will be published you can get it on that page ..

Below I am attaching an image of that page ..

contact details ::
DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION, MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY, ROHTAK – 124 001
Phone : 1860-180-1810
Fax : 01262-292435
Email Address : iscsupport@gmail.com

punit ahlawat 03:44 PM August 27th, 2014
Ma .pre. result history distence reapear kab aayega
MDU Rohtak Distance Education Results
MDU Rohtak Distance Education Result B.A
MDU Rohtak distance education B.Ed admission
Result of MDU Rohtak Distance MBA?
MBA from MDU Rohtak Distance Education