1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>JNTU Convocation Certificate Online
l n meena. 11:23 AM August 22nd, 2012
I need the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Convocation Online Certificate information so please can you give me the procedure to get the online Certificate and tell me the page link where I can get the certificate?

Rahul Pratik 12:20 PM August 22nd, 2012
You want to get Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Convocation Online Certificate information so for its information first you have to login. For Login first select User/Student then have to enter username and password and atlast have to click on login button. After this you can apply online for JNTU Convocation Certificate and also get information about it.
susheel kumar 10:24 PM August 28th, 2012
how could we register online ? its asking the password and username.. the user name is the hall ticket number and hw abt the password ??? and hw to get register ??
SHANTHI SANTHU 07:53 AM January 29th, 2013
WHAT IS THE LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR THE "Pre / Post Convocation For Original Degree (for the batches 2002 - 2012) Notification"...

PLEASE REPLY....
shabnams 05:35 PM March 6th, 2013
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU Hyderabad) is a university, focusing on engineering, located in Hyderabad, India. Founded in 1965 as the Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College, it was established as a university in 1972

Here is the detail of Convocation Certificate.

JNTUH Convocation Amount Details – Year Wise
Convocation Year Amount Challana (Service 25/-) Payment Gateway (Service 2.03%)
(In Rupees) (In Rupees)
2012 3500 3525 3171.05
2011 1100 1125 1122.33
2010 1600 1625 1632.48
2009 2100 2125 2142.63
2008 2600 2625 2652.78
2007 3100 3125 3162.93
2006 3600 3625 3673.08
2005 4100 4125 4183.23
2004 4600 4625 4693.38
2003 5100 5125 5203.53
2002 5600 5625 5713.68

Here I am providing you link where you can apply for convocation as online for the JNTU.

When you click on the above link you will redirect on another page which looks similar to the given image.

Here you need to login your self by entering user name and password.

Unregistered 12:16 PM March 16th, 2013
when i am register online ? I entered DOB is wrongly..how can I edit this one..plz anyone can reply me..fastly..
Unregistered 11:21 AM February 22nd, 2014
Can you please tell me from where I can apply online for Convocation of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad????
Nilesh 11:27 AM February 22nd, 2014
Here I am giving you some directions to apply online for Convocation of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad

Go to the official site
At the home page, click on Contact
Now new page will open
At this page, click on - To Apply for the Original Degree (OD)/Convocation [Apply online only]
Now new page will open
At this page you will get Sign In section
This section will look likes below image

Under this section, enter your details at provided place
Click on login Button

Address:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Main Road, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony,
Kukatpally,Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500085 ‎
040 2315 8661

Map:

Image:

pandhikonda meena 05:55 PM May 22nd, 2014
Unregistered 07:05 PM July 31st, 2014
i forgot my password i click on forgot password and enter the details but don't get any response from the server..how should i get my password..pls help..thanks in advance
1 2 3  ... Last