Exams>MG University Migration Application Form
pa2nverma. 11:12 AM August 21st, 2012
Please tell me from which website I can get Mahatma Gandhi university Migration application form because I am student of this university I want to get my migration Certificate so I want to get it application form from net

Sumit Bhardwaj 03:24 PM August 21st, 2012
You are looking for the Migration Application Form for MGU so for you I am uploading it here. You may download it free of cost.

You should fill all the required information carefully and should forward it through the Principal/Head Master of the College/School where you have studied last with a challan receipt from University Cash Counter or D.D for Rs.100/- (Head of Account M.G.U.F) drawn in favour of the Finance Officer ,Mahatma Gandhi University , payable at SBT, University Campus.
Attached: MGU Migration Application Form.pdf (24.0 KB)
Vinodt 03:06 PM February 18th, 2014
Here I am giving you some directions to get application Form for Migration Certificate of Mahatma Gandhi University

Go to the official site
At the home page, click on – Download Forms
Now new page will open which look likes below image

At this page click on - Application Form for Migration Certificate
As you will click, pdf file will open containing Application Form for Migration Certificate

Address:
Mahatma Gandhi University
Athirampuzha Medical College Road,
Priyadarshini Hills P.O, Athirampuzha,
Kottayam, Kerala 686560
0481 273 1050 ‎

Map:

S.Sadarak 01:33 PM July 21st, 2014
I completed my BA Degree in Tamil during 2008-2010. I need a migration certificate for joining another university. From where can collect an application for the same?
rajkumar kori 05:05 PM July 25th, 2014
sir
i am rajkumar kori to class 11 i want migration certificate for admissin in scool so i request sir plz send my migration certificate

thankyou
Unregistered 11:48 AM March 14th, 2015
I am completed my degree course from MG university and intresetd to join for PG from other university.so i need migration certificate for next procedures. What are the certificates copies needed for the application of migration certificates?
CBSE Migration Certificate Form Download
Bangalore University Migration Certificate Form
PTU Migration Form
Indraprastha University Application Form
Intra-University Migration
Thapar University Application Form
Dr MGR University Application Form
Christ University Application Form BCA
IAS application form Process application form Cost
Calicut University Application form Migration Certificate
migration form
HP Board Migration Form
MG University Application Form
MG university exam application form
PhD Application Form from MK University
Delhi University M.Ed. application form
AIIMS application form Last date to apply and cost of application form
KLE University Application form