General Topics>RBI Price Index Table
ananya das 04:59 PM August 18th, 2012
Hy I need the Reserve Bank of India Price Index Table so please can you give me the table and also provide me the page where I can get the RBI Price Index Table?

Gunjan 06:36 PM August 18th, 2012
Here I am providing a link, from where you can get the RBI Price Index Table, the link has the info such as:
The Reserve Bank of India has a long history of compiling and disseminating macro-economic time series on various sectors of the Indian economy for researchers, market participants and various other stakeholders. Handbook of Statistics on the Indian Economy is a flagship publication by the Reserve Bank releasing historical data on a wide range of financial and economic indicators.

For the detailed Index table, here is the link:
rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Publications/PDFs/0HBSF15092011.pdf
SC Gupta 07:55 PM October 26th, 2013
Originally Posted by ananya das:
pLS send me the current cement wholesale price index of india earliest
Ravi Kant Singh 12:10 PM November 22nd, 2013
I need the Reserve Bank of India Price Index Table so please can you give me the table and also provide me the page where I can get the RBI Price Index Table.
Unregistered 03:01 PM January 26th, 2014
RBI gold indx price 1960 to 2014
Sashwat 12:10 PM April 12th, 2014
I am telling you the complete procedure of getting the Reserve Bank of India Price Index Table; please follow the steps given below:
• Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
• Now click on the “publications and then RBI Bulletin” option.
• Then click on the “Consumer Price Index (Base: 2010=100)” option.

vsankar 11:47 AM November 9th, 2015
Regards,
v.sankar
RBI Index 39
RBI labor index
RBI Wholesale Price Index for Steel
CPWD cost Index
CEMENT Price Index
RBI Wholesale Price Index-11
Gujarat University Org in Web Index ASP
RBI index for Labour
Indian bank share price share price
SBI Share Price Historical Price