1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>Annamalai University Question Papers
Shibu_john1 02:27 PM May 12th, 2012
Hi,

I am new to the forum, appreciate everyones help.

I am looking for MBA(IS) IInd year Dec 2011 question papers for Annamalai University. it is not available on the Univerisity website.

Request help asap.

Sathya Selvaraj 05:00 PM May 13th, 2012
Could u please send me previous years (2010,2009,2008,2007) question papers of Annamalai University DDE of PG. Diploma in Banking and Insurance to the mail id viewsathya@gmail.com???? Please send as soon as possible.
heerablue 02:41 PM May 19th, 2012
pls send last five 6 years question papers of sociology second year of annamalai university
heerablue 02:47 PM May 19th, 2012
pls send annamalai university second year sociology question papers of last six years
Karthikha 10:34 PM July 2nd, 2012
Where shall I download the last ten years question papers (solved / unsolved) for first year MBA HRM of Annamalai University?
wazid ali 10:48 AM August 18th, 2012
Does the official site of Annamalai provide previous exam’s question paper for BA courses? If yes give me the question paper of Micro Economics
Kesari 01:37 PM August 18th, 2012
I am giving the question paper of Annamalai University for Micro Economics examination. You can well prepare for your upcoming examination with the question paper provided.

For your assistance I am giving the question paper in a pdf file. Download and use it.
Attached: AU ME Question paper.pdf (25.8 KB)
Devwart yadav 12:30 PM September 17th, 2012
dear sir,

i need last 5 year que. paper of mdu university b.tech 1st sem. mechanical

thanks
anbu sridar 07:53 PM October 21st, 2012
i want model question papers of BA English Literature form except may 2011...
Unregistered 06:59 PM October 25th, 2012
Originally Posted by Shibu_john1:
Hi,

I am new to the forum, appreciate everyones help.

Request help asap.
I am also Same.. if you got it pls mail to me..
mkramanathan@hotmail.com

Thanks
1 2 3  ... Last
Mcom old question papers of Annamalai university
annamalai university BBA model question papers
Question papers of Accounting & Finance (M.Com) of Annamalai University?
Annamalai University Distance Education BBA Question Papers