Re: Previous year question paper of JEXPO
As you want to get the previous year question papers of JEXPO of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education sohere is the information of the same for you:
1. The President of Lahore Session of Indian National Congress (1920) was–
(A) Abul Kalam Azad (B) Rajendra Prasad (C) Subhash Chandra Bose (D) Jawaharlal Nehru (Ans : D)
2. Who of the following dedicated the caves in Nagarjuni Hills to the Ajivikas ?
(A) Kunala (B) Samprati (C) Dasharatha (D) Indrapalita (Ans : C)
3. Which Sultan of Delhi brought Ashokan Pillar to Delhi ?
(A) Firozshah Tuglaq (B) Jalaluddin Khalji (C) Mohammad-bin-Tughlaq (D) Mohammad Ghori (Ans : A)
4. Who abolished Gati system?
(A) Lord Warren Hastings (B) Lord Curzon (C) Lord William Bentinck (D) Lord Canning (Ans : C)
5. In vedic period which animal was known as ‘Aghanya’ ?
(A) Bull (B) Sheep (C) Cow (D) Elephant (Ans : C)
6. According to Kutiliya Arthashastra the-Civil Courts were called–
(A) Parihar (B) Dharmasthiya (C) Kantakashodhana (D) Dandadhikarana (Ans : B)
7. For the first time the token currency was introduced in India by–
(A) Akbar (B) Alauddin Khalji (C) Bahlol Lodi (D) Mohammad-bin-Tughlaq (Ans : D)
8. Which one of the following vows was added by Mahavira ?
(A) Truthfulness (B) Non-injury (C) Non-attachment (D) Celibacy (Ans : D)
9. Earliest human species is–
(A) Australopithecus (B) Java man (C) Homo-eractus (D) Neanderthal (Ans : A)
10. From where the first war of independence started in 1957 ?
(A) Lucknow (B) Jhansi (C) Meerut (D) Kanpur (Ans : C)
11. Avadh was annexed to British Empire by the policy of–
(A) Doctrine of lapse (B) By waging war
(C) Policy of subsidiary alliance (D) Declaring the state as mal-administered (Ans : D)
12. In Indus Valley Civilization people worshipped-
(A) Pashupati (B) Indra (C) Brahma (D) Vishnu (Ans : A)
13. Who among the following issued silver coins with Sanskrit legend on one side?
(A) Muhammad-bin-Qasim (B) Mahmud of Ghazni (C) Sher Shah (D) Akbar (Ans : B)
14. Who among the following translated ‘Bhagavadgita’ into English for the first time?
(A) William Jones (B) Charles Wilkins (C) Cunningham (D) James Princep (Ans : B)
15. An important centre of the Pashupatas during the time of Chandragupta II was–
(A) Mathura (B) Kaushambi (C) Tripuri (D) Udaigiri (Ans : C)
16. Maximum number of Hand axe and Clearver are reported from–
(A) Neolithic period (B) Lower Palaeolithic period
(C) Mesolithic period D) Proto-historic period (Ans : B)
17. The first battle of Panipat was fought between–
(A) Babar and Ibrahim Lodi (B) Babar and Rana Sanga
(C) Sher Shah Suri and Akbar (D) Humayun and Ibrahim Lodi (Ans : A)
18. During the Rigvedic period ‘Nishka’ was an ornament of–
(A) Ear (B) Neck (C) Arm (D) Wrist (Ans : B)
19. Who is credited with the introduction of permanent settlement in Bengal and Bihar?
(A) Lord Curzon (B) Lord Cornwalis (C) Lord Ripon (D) Lord Wellesley (Ans : B)
20. Prithviraj Chauhan defeated Muhammad Ghori in the first Battle of–
(A) Panipat (B) Tarain (C) Chandavar (D) Thaneshwar (Ans : B)
21. Which one of the following Sultans of Delhi was the first to levi the irrigation tax?
(A) Alauddin Khalji (B) Balban (C) Firoz Shah Tughlaq (D) Mohammad bin Tughlaq (Ans : C)
22. Last Viceroy of India was–
(A) Lord Wavell (B) Lord Mountbatten (C) Lord Canning (D) C. Rajgopalachari Ans : (B)
23. The first factory established by East India Company was at–
(A) Goa (B) Surat (C) Pandicheri (D) Madras (Ans : B)
24. ‘Ashtapradhan’ was the council of ministers in the--
(A) Gupta administration (B) Maratha administration
(C) Vijaynagar administration (D) Chola administration (Ans : B)
25. The beginning of Shainism is traced to the priod of–
(A) Harappan (B) Later Vedic (C) Mauryan (D) Shunga-Kushana (Ans : A)
26. Which one is not related to education?
(A) Upanayana (B) Samavartana (C) Brahmacharya (D) Simantonnayana (Ans : D)
27. During which one of the following battles did Babar declare ‘Jehad’ ?
(A) Battle of Panipat (B) Battle of Khanwa (C) Battle of Chanderi (D) None of the above (Ans : B)
28. Against which Mughal Emperor was a ‘Fatwa’ issued from Jaunpur ?
(A) Humayun (B) Akbar (C) Shahjahan (D) Aurangzeb (Ans : B)
29. In the Chola Kingdom, a very large village administered a single unit was called–
(A) Nadu (B) Kurrarn (C) Kottarn (D) Taniyur (Ans : D)
30. Which one of the following Upanishads contains the dialogue of N achiketa and Yama on spiritual knowledge–
(A) Brihadaranyaka (B) Chhandogya Upanishad (C) Kathopanishad (D) Kena Upanishad (Ans : C)
31. Which one of the following was the first Gupta ruler to issue coins?
(A) Chandragupta I (B) Ghatotkacha (C) Samudragupta (D) Srigupta (Ans : A)
32. The capital of Gurjara Pratihara was–
(A) Delhi (B) Gwalior (C) Kannauj (D) Kalinjara (Ans : C)
33. Which one of the following is not correctly matched?
(A) Alamgirpur-Uttar Pradesh (B) Lothal-Gujarat (C) Kalibangan-Haryana (D) Ropar-Punjab (Ans : C)
34. Which medieval ruler introduced the system of ‘patta’ and ‘qabuliyat’ to help the peasants?
(A) Alauddin Khalji (B) Giyasuddin Tughlaq (C) Firoz Shah Tughlaq (D) Sher Shah (Ans : D)
35. Who was the first to have successfully read the Ashokan inscriptions?
(A) William Jones (B) Wheeler (C) R. D. Banerjee (D) James Prinsep (Ans : D)
36. The evidence of a ploughed field was four at–
(A) Mohenjodaro (B) Harappa (C) Kalibangan (D) Lothal (Ans : C)
37. Shivaji defeated the Mughals in the battle of–
(A) Purandhar (B) Rajgarh (C) Salhar (Salher) (D) Shivner (Ans : C)
38. In which of the Vedas, Sabha and Samiti as called as two daughters of Prajapati ?
(A) Rigveda (B) Samveda (C) Yajurveda (D) Atharvaveda (Ans : D)
39. What is the correct chronological order of the following movements?
1. Civil Disobedience Movement 2. Khilafat Movement
3. Non-Cooperation Movement 4. Quit India Movement
Select your answer from the code given below–
(A) 1, 4, 3, 2 (B) 4, 1, 2, 3 (C) 3, 2, 1, 4 (D) 2, 4, 1, 3 (Ans : C)
40. The Mughal emperor who allowed a chain with BELL to be hung outside his palace to enable justice?
(A) Akbar (B) Jahangir (C) Shah Jahan (D) Aurangzeb (Ans : B)
41. The famous ‘Lucknow Pact’ was signed between the Indian National Congress and the Muslim League in–
(A) 1912 (B) 1914 (C) 1916 (D) 1918 (Ans : C)
42. Which of the following places was not visited by Buddha?
(A) Vaishali (B) Kapilvastu (C) Kaushambi (D) Ujjaini (Ans : D)
43. The Mughal queen whose name was written on the ‘Frmans’ and coins–
(A) Mariam Makani (B) Mumtaz Mahal (C) Maham Anga (D) Nurjahan (Ans : D)
44. Which one of the following date was decided by Muslim League to observe the ‘Direct Action Day’ ?
(A) August 14, 1946 (B) August 12, 1945 (C) August 14, 1944 (D) August 16, 1946 (Ans : D)
45. The formula for transfer of sovereignty to Indian in 1947 was known as–
(A) Durand Plan (B) Merely-Minto Reforms (C) Mountbatten Plan (D) Wavell Plan (Ans : C)
46. Which Sultan of Delhi is said to have followed the policy of ‘blood and iron’ ?
(A) Iltutmish (B) Balban (C) Jalaluddin Firoz Khalji (D) Firoz Shah Tughlaq Ans : (B)
47. Where was the First Jain Council held around the third century B. C. ?
(A) Vallabhi (B) Vaishali (C) Pataliputra (D) Rajgriha (Ans : C)
48. Which one of the following was not included in the Vedic religion?
(A) Natura Worship (B) Recitation of Mantra (C) Idol Worship (D) Sacrifices Ans : (C)
49. Upanishads were translated into Persian and their collection was produced during the reign of–
(A) Aurangzeb (B) Jahangir (C) Akbar (D) Shahjahan (Ans : D)
50. The Constituent Assembly that framed India’s Constitution was set up–
(A) under the Indian Independence Act (B) under the Government of India Act, 1935
(C) by the Queen’s Proclamation (D) under the Cabinet Mission Plan (Ans : D)
51. The name of Chandella Kingdom Jejakabhukti was derived from the name of the Chandella King–
(A) Jayashakti (B) Vijayashakti (C) Nannuka (D) Harsha (Ans : A)
52. Saint Samarath Ramdas is associated with the reign of–
(A) Akbar (B) Jahangir (C) Shah Jahan (D) Aurangzeb (Ans : C)
53. Who among following Gurus patronized prince Khusrau, the son of the Jahangir ?
(A) Guru Har Kishan (B) Guru Teg Bahadur (C) Guru Govind Singh (D) Guru Arjun Deva (Ans : D)
54. The president of the Buddhist Council organized during the reign of Ashoka was–
(A) Ashvaghosha (B) Vasumitra (C) Mahendra (D) Mogaliputra Tishya (Ans : D)
55. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists–
(a) Alai Darwaja, Delhi (b) Buland Darwaja, Fatehpur Sikri
(c) Moti Masjid, Agra (d) Tomb of Itimad-ud-daula
1. Alauddin Khalji 2. Akbar 3. Shahjahan 4. Noorjahan
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) 1 2 3 4
(B) 3 2 1 4
(C) 4 1 2 3
(D) 1 4 3 2 (Ans : A)
56. Indian Constitution was amended for the first time in–
(A) 1950 (B) 1951 (C) 1952 (D) 1953 (Ans : B)
57. Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq shifted his capital from Delhi to–
(A) Daulatabad (B) Kalinjar (C) Kannauj (D) Lahore (Ans : A)
58. In which of the Edicts Askoka declares “Essence of all the Sects should flourish” ?
(A) Rock Edict X (B) Rock Edict VI (C) Rock Edict V (D) Rock Edict XII (Ans : D)
59. Which one of the following kings of medieval India began the ‘Public Distribution System’ ?
(A) Alauddin Khalji (B) Balban (C) Firoz Shah Tughlaq (D) Mohammad-bin-Tughlaq (Ans : A)
60. Which one of the following was not a Buddhist centre of education?
(A) Nalanda (B) Taxila (C) Vikramshila (D) Valabhi (Ans : D)
The JEXPO 2015 Mathematics syllabus comprises of Arithmetic, Algebra, Goemetry, Mensuration and Trignometry.
The JEXPO 2015 Physics syllabus comprises of System of mesaurements and mesauring devices, Matter & energy, Change of state, Rest and motion, displacement; speed; Velocity and Accelaration, Newton's laws of motion, Work;Power;Energy, Light, Sound, Strcture of atom, Properties of gases-pressure and temperature, avogrado's law, Simple weight-weight calculation using chemical equation, Heat, Light:Lens and Dispersion, Current electricity and dispersion, Current electricity and electromagnetism, modern physic.
Whereas the JEXPO 2015 Chemistry syllabus will be Identification of matter: Physical and chemical properties, Physical and chemical change, separation of mixtures, solution, chemical reaction and chemical equation, oxygen, oxides;acids;base and salts, water;nitroger;ammonia;carbon, fuel, periofic table, chemical bonding, electronic theory of oxidation and reduction, HCL;nitric acid and sulphuric acid, Some important substances-nature and uses, some metals:aluminium;magnesium;zink;iron and copper, organics chemistry: what is organic chemistry;alkane;alkene;mornomer and polymer.
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
PLOT B-7, AA-III,
4th Floor, Opposite to Uniworld City,
Major Arterial Road(East-West)
Action Area 1C,
Action Area I,
West Bengal 700156
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Re: Previous year question paper of JEXPO
As you need the previous year question paper of JEXPO exam for the preparation so here I am providing you the same
1. The age of a father is 25 years
more than his son age . The
product of their ages is 84 in
years . What will be son’s age in
years , after 10 years ?
2. Find the sum
0.23+0.234+0.2345 corrected to
3. The average age of 27 boys of a
class is 16 years and if their
teacher is included the avg is
increased by ½ years . Find the
age of the teacher.
4. Solve for t, 3t-8≤-t in the set of
5. If the sum of roots of an equation
, x2+px+1=0 (p>0) is twice the
difference between them then
6. If a regular hexagon is inscribed
in a circle of radius 4 cm, then
find the area of the polygon in
7. If tanA=1/2 and tan B= 1/3 then
8. The difference between SI and CI
on a sum of Rs 20,000 for 2
years is Rs 112.50. What is the
annual rate of
JEXPO Previous year question paper
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|UP TGT (Maths) Previous year question paper|
|RRB Chennai Question Paper of Previous Year|
|LLB BHU entrance previous year question paper|
|Bank PO previous year question paper|
|ICAR (ARS-NET) Previous Year Question Paper|
|AIEEE Previous Year Question paper|
|Previous year question paper of IIT JAM|
|PGCET MCA previous year question paper?|
|BHU PET entrance in m.sc previous year question paper?|
|Previous year question paper of CTS placement|
|BSNL JAO previous year question paper|
|Previous year HR question paper|
|IIST Previous Year Question Paper|
|IB previous year Question paper|
|Previous Year TCS Aptitude Question Paper|
|DNB CET Exam Previous Year Question Paper|
|Previous Year Question Paper for VAO|
|SSC Previous year question paper|
|HAL Previous Year Question Paper|
|Previous Year question paper|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|