Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

1 2
General Topics>CCS university MA Hindi private result
sridhara_saha 11:23 AM July 31st, 2012
I am a Private student of Chaudhary Charan Singh University of MA faculty and I participate in the exam of MA Hindi with full confidence and I very excited to knowing my result so you can tell that when the university announce its result?

Sumit Bhardwaj 01:56 PM July 31st, 2012
Your results of MA Hindi 1st and 3rd semester has been published in the official website of the University. The results were published on 25-06-2012 and 22-06-2012 respectively. As the result is in complete you cannot access the results currently.

Keep in touch with the official website of the University so that you can have your results at the time of re publishing.
Vikas Kaushik 01:24 PM August 17th, 2012
Ply reply fast
Alka Sharma 06:32 PM August 20th, 2012
Sir.
please given my M.A. (Hindi)1ST (Private) Result 2012 for CCS University
Details is given below
Colleage Code-022 (M.M. DEGREE COLLEAGE KHEKRA, BAGHPAT)
Roll No. PG010920

thanks

Alka Sharma
9896919570
Unregistered 07:33 PM August 30th, 2012
[QUOTE=Vikas Kaushik;93840]MA (HINDI) Pratham Varsh, Private-2012, CCS University, Meerut ka result kab tak aa jayega. Exam 08 may 2012 ko khatam huye the, lekin abhi tak result nhi aaya.
Center Code-079 (J.V.Jain Degree Colleage, Sharanpur)

Thanks
Unregistered 02:30 PM August 31st, 2012
Center Code-079 (J.V.Jain Degree College, Saharanpur)
sahibasaim 01:12 PM October 20th, 2012
ma sociology private 1st year ka result kab tak aayega
ROHIT KUMAR SHARMA 07:17 PM November 17th, 2012
SD PG COLLEAGE GHAZIABAD
ROLL NO-PG 388294
8130568141
my name is sahil kakker 09:31 PM July 12th, 2013
Sir M.A. I yr2013. Hindi ka result kab tak ayega
Unregistered 12:45 PM April 15th, 2014
Can you please give me the results of Chaudhary Charan Singh University of MA faculty as it is very urgent for me?
1 2
CCS University Meerut Result MA Private
CCS University MA English Private Result
RDVV Jabalpur Result M.A Hindi Private
KANPUR University Private Result M.A
Jiwaji University Result MA Private
Vikram University BA Private Result
Rani Durgavati University Jabalpur Result MA Previous Hindi
Www CSJM Kanpur University Result Private I am a Private student of Chhatrapati Shahu
CCS University Result MA Hindi