2015-2016 StudyChaCha

General Topics>B.Sc. Degree Exam Time Table
OliveetTom 10:44 AM July 30th, 2012
Sashwat 03:31 PM July 30th, 2012
Andhra University has published B.Sc Degree supplementary Exam Time Table .

The examinations will start from 10th july , 2012 and will end on 11th July , 2012.

For the detailed time table I have uploaded the PDF file.

Here following is the format of the attachment..

B.Sc. DEGREE ADVANCED SUPPLIMENTARY EXAMINATIONS (C.C.S.) - JULY - AUGUST 2012
REVISED TIME-TABLE

Day, Date & Hours Subjects Marks
Attached: Andhra University Time Table B.Sc Supplementary.pdf (117.1 KB)
Unregistered 07:52 PM September 15th, 2012
WHEN DEGREE SUPPLIMENTRY EXAMS
Tazeem 05:20 PM October 6th, 2012
I am searching for the B.Sc Degree supplementry Exam Time Table for Andhra University so please can you give me the time table of this exam and also tell me from where I can download the time table?[/QUOTE]
Unregistered 02:24 PM April 14th, 2014
Will you please give me the time table of B.Sc Nursing of University of Kerala as it is very urgent for me?
Sashwat 04:03 PM April 14th, 2014
As you want to get the time table of B.Sc Nursing of University of Kerala so here is the information of the same for you:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of University of Kerala which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page from the left side of the page choose the tab of Exam Schedule

(3). Now you will move to the next page and on that page from the left side of the page choose the tab of Time Table

(4). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page choose the tab of “First Year B.Sc. (Nursing) (2006 Scheme) Degree Examinations February 2014 Click here for Time Table” and a PDF file will come

Contact Details:

University of Kerala
Near Aasan Square,
23, Palayam Airport Rd,
Palayam,
Trivandrum,
Kerala 695037 ‎
0471 230 5738
India

Map Location:

Kakatiya university degree exams time table
OU Degree Supplementary Exam Time Table
Osmania University Degree Supplementary Exams Time Table October
Nagarjuna University Degree Exam Time Table
Osmania University Degree Time Table April
Osmania University time table for degree supplementary
ANU Degree Exams Time Table
VTU Exam Time Table Dec-12
Osmania time table degree
Osmania University Degree BSC Supplementary Exams Time Table
Acharya Nagarjuna University Time Table Degree Exams
Osmania degree time table supplementary
Degree OU Supplementary Time Table
OU time table of degree
Osmania Degree time table
vtu mba time table for exam?
OU Degree Time Table Supply