Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

1 2
Career and Jobs>CBSE Improvement Exam Rules
KAMAL SINGH124 03:00 PM July 29th, 2012
I want to know about the Central Board of Secondary Education Improvement Exam Rules so please can you give me the rules and also provide me the page where I can get the rules?

Gunjan 08:05 PM July 29th, 2012
You want to know about the Central Board of Secondary Education Improvement Exam Rules:
You are eligible when:

If you are appearing for Improvement of Performance in one or more subjects then you can not appear for additional subject simultaneously.

If you appear for improvement of performance will be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the improvement examination.

If you have passed an examination of the Board may reappear for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the succeeding year only
ysht578 06:55 PM April 15th, 2013
As you are searching for cbse improvement exam rules here I am giving you rules of exam
Sumit Bhardwaj 01:33 PM April 16th, 2013
RULES
1 Improvement Exam can be taken in one or more subjects in the succeeding
year only after passing the subject in Class XII.
2 candidate cannot appear for improvement examination in the subjects
which he/she failed to pass.
3 The examination would be in March
4 the result will be declared in May.
5 The fees per subject to be submitted is Rs.200 (may change).
6 The Application Forms for improvement will be released in August till October and can be collected from regional offices or syndicate bank branches.
7 Candidates will be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the improvement examination.

ADDRESS
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj
Delhi-110 092.
Tel:91-11-22239177-80
Fax: 91-11-22248990
Email rodelhi.cbse@nic.in
rulesruiner 08:04 PM June 16th, 2013
I have passed 12 class this year from science stream, & I haven't scored good marks inPCM..
thats why i wanna give improvement next year! but unfortunately my practicals marks are also not good.
My question is that can i give my practicals exam next year with theory...???
Unregistered 01:38 PM June 8th, 2014
sir i am a bit confused about the improvement exams to be held in 2015.Please tell me the whole process about the forms and the procedure of exams. Reply as fast as possible.
Unregistered 10:20 AM April 26th, 2015
I want to know about improvement exam in class xi. in how many subjects a student can get compartment in class xi? Is there any circular issued by cbse in this regard
Prateek mishraji 07:27 PM July 28th, 2015
Sir mene 2014 m cbse 12 pass out kia uske bd 2015 m uska improvement dia all subjects m to m ye janna chahta hu m jb koi form dalu to usme 12 ka passing year kon sa dalu aur marksheet seriol no. Aur roll no. Bhi kynki wo dono ka alg h
Unregistered 02:00 PM October 6th, 2015
Sir I want to appear In Improvement Exam of 12th std. in CBSE so I want to know about the CBSE Improvement Exam Rules.
Vinodt 02:01 PM October 6th, 2015
As pre your questions I want to clear any doubt about Improvement Exam Rules of CBSE.
CBSE Improvem
ent Exam takes place subsequent year when one give class 12th board exams.
The exam is same as regular board exams and one get a whole year to prepare for the improvement exam.

Important Points about the CBSE Improvement Exam:

A applicant who has passed Secondary School Examination of the Board may reappear at the examination for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the main examination next year only and he/she cannot chase higher studies in the mean time. They shall appear as a private candidate. Those reappearing in the whole examination, may appear as regular school candidates also. Students may appear in the failing subject at the Examination to be held in July/August the same year.

A applicant appearing for improvement in subjects involving practical shall appear only in theory and previous practical marks shall be carried forward and accounted for.

A applicant appearing for improvement of performance shall be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks obtained at the improvement examination in the subjects.

If the applicant has passed in practical exam, he/she have to appear in the theory part only and marks in practical obtained shall be carried forward and accounted for. In case the candidate has failed in practical he/she have to appear in theory and practical both irrespective of the fact that he/she has already cleared the theory examination.

Applicants who appear for improvement of performance will be issued only Statement of Marks reflecting the marks of the main examination as well as those of the improvement examination. He/she will not be provided with a new passing certificate. Cost of the CBSE Improvement Exam form is Rs.10.

There are two kinds of forms, one for Delhi is “DISSCE” (only for govt schools in Delhi) and one for All India is “AISSCE” (for private schools).
NOTE: Candidates should remember carefully about the last date for filling the 12th improvement form because once missing you have no chance to improve your marks again.
I think I have given all of the info about your exam so you should be prepared for the improvement exam.
1 2
CBSE Improvement Exam Form Last Date
CBSE Improvement Form Date
CBSE Admission Rules for LKG
CBSE Improvement Exam Blogspot
M.A. (English) Improvement Exam?
CBSE Improvement Exam Form for Class 12th