Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

2018-2019 StudyChaCha
General Topics>DU Old Question Papers
SANGITA SHARMA 10:43 AM July 28th, 2012
I am DU student and want to get previous year’s question papers of B.Ed first year Modern Indian Education subject so please help me by providing its PDF file as soon as possible.

Gunjan 12:34 PM July 28th, 2012
You are searching for Delhi University B.Ed first year Modern Indian Education subject question paper so here I am providing you the same. This question paper contains total 8 questions which is divided in total 3 sections. Questions contain in both English and Hindi language. Duration of paper is 3 hours and maximum marks are 75 marks. Following is question paper which is free for you:
Attached: DU B.Ed. question paper.pdf (56.3 KB)
Unregistered 11:33 AM July 2nd, 2013
I need the Delhi University BCom Old Question Papers. Can you provide me the details about Delhi University BCom Old Question Papers?
GaganD 06:18 PM July 6th, 2013
Delhi University Previous years BCom Hons question papers are very rare to get in the internet

Delhi university model question papers and some sample question papers with respect to the Delhi University BCom Hons syllabus.

Here I am giving you the Delhi University BCom Hons Old Question Papers. This paper is as follows:

Bcom (Hons) I Paper Ii - Financial Accounting)
Bcom ( Hons) I Paper I Business Organization And Management

Explain the main elements of the marketing mix.
What factors influence the marketing mix of a business

Explain the positive and negative impacts of liberalisation
9581 on lndian econo‘my since 1991.

(b) Discuss the need ofitraining to employees.,Exp]ain any

For complete question paper are providing you the attachment PDF file. You can download free from here.

Map

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I want to know the details about Assam Engineering Entrance Test. Can you help me about it?

Attached: (Bcom ( Hons) I Paper I Business Organization And Management).pdf (83.0 KB) (Bcom (Hons) I Paper Ii - Financial Accounting).pdf (365.0 KB)
Chandni Jain 05:39 PM June 14th, 2014
Sir , I need some previous yes question Papers of Delhi University M.Com Entrance Exams.
Please mail me some on my mail id- chandnijain1905@gmail.com
Unregistered 06:48 PM October 19th, 2015
Hey! buddy I’m looking for the Delhi University BA Hons 3year papers will you please help me here to get the papers?
Vinodt 06:50 PM October 19th, 2015
As per your demand I will help you here to get the 2rd year paper of BA Hons which help you to prepare for the exam by solving the paper.

Here is the paper of Delhi University of BA3rd hons question paper.

BA Hons 3rd year paper

Here I have some more paper details issued by the Delhi University please have a look on them and tell in which one them you are also interested in I will get it for you.
B.A.-B.SC. MATHS
CONCURRENT COURSE
DIPLOMA
INTENSIVE ADVANCE DIPLOMA
PGDCA
PGDIM
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA
Attached: BA Hons 3rd year paper 1.pdf (69.7 KB) BA Hons 3rd Year paper 2.pdf (102.1 KB)
Unregistered 10:00 PM November 11th, 2016
sir i want the question papers ba programme third year my subjects are englidh discipline , psychological skills , hindi b , mass communication
B.A.R.C sample papers and previous year question papers
KSOU Question Papers MA English Question Papers
Tata Consultancy Services placement papers and aptitude question papers
IIT Jam MCA Question Papers PDF
VTU Question Papers 3rd SEM M.Tech Question Papers
Question papers of departmental test mainly panchayat test papers?
CBSE sample papers, model papers, question papers for class 12
LDC Question Papers
BEL question Papers
VTU old question papers 7th SEM
JAIIB question papers on Accounting and Finance previous year question papers
LIC AAO Question Papers
Aptitude question papers and Placement papers of TCS
SMU Question Papers Msc
IBM Question Papers
TTA Question Papers
VTU old question papers 5th SEM ECE
SSC Question Papers For FCI
IES Question Papers PDF
CBSE question papers class XII question papers economics