General Topics>Ranchi university b.com part 1 result
Uditarana 10:16 AM July 27th, 2012
I took part in Ranchi University B.Com part 1st exam, now I am waiting for my result, so if the university publishes the result, then provide me the link?

Gunjan 11:56 AM July 27th, 2012
You can find your result Of B.Com Part 1st in Ranchi University.

Here I am providing you a link where you can see your result by entering roll number then click on submit button.
ranchiuniversity.org.in/external/exam.-results.html
After click on following link a page will appear which will show exactly like image below:

Aakashd 03:58 PM December 14th, 2013
Ranchi University was established on 12 July 1960 as a teaching-cum-affiliating university. The university is financially dependent on UGC funds in addition to the fees paid by the students.

Result:

Right now no result of B.Com. part 1 is there on the site of the university available and in future if you want to check then:

Go to the official site of the university and on the home page only you will get all the results declared recently.
And the page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Ranchi University,
Shaheed Chowk , Ranchi
Jharkhand, India

Map:

Unregistered 11:26 AM December 18th, 2013
From which website i can get the B. com 1st year results of Ranchi university on net pls tell me about this because i have a problem to see my result
Aakashd 03:09 PM December 21st, 2013
This is the procedure for getting the Ranchi University part 1st exam result :

--- Visit to the official website of the Ranchi University,
--- Click on result option given in examination section at the front of the page,
--- now you’ll get a list of published exam result then click on your degree result & then download that as a file format

That page looks like the image given below:

Contact:
Ranchi University
Off Kanke Rd, Near Shaheed Chowk,, Ranchi University, Morabadi, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001 ‎
0651 220 8553 ‎

Map;

Unregistered 04:29 PM March 14th, 2014
I want to get the results of B.Com Hons part 1 of Ranchi University 2014 so can you provide me that as it is very urgent for me?
Nilesh 04:38 PM March 14th, 2014
As you want to get the results of B.Com Hons part 1 of Ranchi University 2014 so here is the information of the same for you:

I want to tell you that right now the results are not available so here for your reference I am giving you the examination calendar of 2014 and it is in a PDF file which is free to download:

Examination calendar of 2014 of Ranchi University

Here I am also giving you the process of getting the results:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of the university

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Examination” and from this tab choose the tab of “Results”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now when the results will come you can get it from this page

Contact Details:
Ranchi University
Off Kanke Rd,
Near Shaheed Chowk
Ranchi,
Jharkhand 834001 ‎
0651 220 8553 ‎
India

Map Location:

ankit kr 09:19 AM November 19th, 2014
When will be the result of b.com
part 1 will be published on internet