2015-2016 StudyChaCha
1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>MPSC Notes PDF in Marathi
bhandaryprakash 11:27 AM July 26th, 2012
Dear here I am searching for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Notes PDF in Marathi so please can you give me the notes PDF and tell me from where I can download the MPSC Notes PDF in Marathi?

Educhamp 05:58 PM July 26th, 2012
As per your requirement the MPSC PSI Exam notes. I have gone through various sources over the internet and I found that there is no significant and trustworthy notes provider over the internet. I suggest you buy some good reference books from the market so that this purpose can be served.

For more information here I am providing you the syllabus of MPSC.

Compulsory Subjects:

Agricultural Engineering
Medical Sciences
Political Science and International Relations
Urdu (Literature)
Public Administration
rohini patil 12:08 PM August 8th, 2012
hi sir this is rohini i want to ask, sir actually i m attem first time this exam..i don't hve any idea abt that so plz help me sir nd suggest me correct link
Gore santosh manik 03:58 PM February 1st, 2013
Please send me MPSC new syllabus latest 2012-2013 in marathi Preliminary Exam & main Exam
kiran chavan 02:53 PM September 18th, 2013
plz post me MPSC exam note in marathi by e-mail ID -
Aakashd 04:37 PM December 14th, 2013
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body formed by the Constitution of India to choose applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.

State Services (Preliminary)Examination.
MPSC Syllabus
Paper I - (200 marks)

Current events of state, national and international importance.
History of India (with special reference to Maharashtra) and Indian National Movement.
Maharashtra, India and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of
Maharashtra, India and the World.
Maharashtra and India - Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj,Urban Governance, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion,Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change-that do not require subject specialization.
General Science.

Paper II - (200 marks)

Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
Decision - making and problem - solving.
General mental ability.
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation(Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.- Class X level)
Marathi and English Language Comprehension skills (Class X/XII level).

MPSC Online Courses:
Here I am providing you an attachment of the MPSC online courses:
Attached: MPSC Online Courses Attachment.doc (35.5 KB)
Unregistered 12:29 PM December 20th, 2013
Can you please suggest me some of the books where I can get marathi notes for the preparation of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination??
Aakashd 12:30 PM December 20th, 2013
Here I am suggesting you some of the good Marathi Edition Books for the preparation of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination

MPSC Books in Marathi & English
MPSC Exam Expected Question Paper Set - Marathi Edition
MPSC & Various Other Competitive Exam Latest GK Book- Marathi Edition
MPSC 10,000 Question & Answers in Marathi
MPSC Purvapariksha Sampurna Margadarshak in Marathi
UPSC/MPSC- CSAT Purvapariksha Samanya Adhyayan Paper 1 - Marathi Edition
UPSC/MPSC- CSAT Purvapariksha Samanya Adhyayan Kal Chachani Paper 2 - Marathi Edition
UPSC/MPSC- CSAT Purvapariksha Samanya Adhyayan Paper 1 & 2 - Marathi Edition
Maharashtra Lokseva Ayog (MPSC) PSI, STI, ASST Purva Pariksha Margadarshak
Navneet General Knowledge- Marathi Edition
Magic of mathematics MPSC / CSAT, STI/PSI
Unregistered 11:18 PM April 12th, 2014
sir I want to know about qualifications for mpsc
Rupa dalvi 01:25 PM July 11th, 2014
Originally Posted by bhandaryprakash:
i want to mpsc study nots in marathi all subjects so pliz gide me how i can find this nots
1 2 3  ... Last
MPSC New Syllabus in Marathi
MPSC Question Paper In Marathi
History Notes for MPSC
Financial Derivatives Notes MBA MBA Notes Derivatives
MBA Notes Direct Taxation MBA Notes Download
Marathi Literature Phd
MBA Notes Business strategy Mba notes by Rai School MBA Notes by rai school mba notes
Free ignou mba notes ignou mba notes
MBA Distance Learning Notes MBA Notes on Leadership