2015-2016 StudyChaCha

Exams>Bihar Board Nic in Result
Aruna: 03:11 PM July 25th, 2012
I was given the exam of Bihar School Examination Board and now I am searching for my result so do you have any idea about the result if have given me the date and also provide me the page where I can get the result?
Rahul Pratik 04:00 PM July 25th, 2012
The Bihar School Examination Board has published the results of the following exams. You can go through it.
Intermediate examination 2012
Secondary School Examination results 2012
BETET 2011 results
Special BETET 2011 results.

You need to inform me for which results you are searching for. Then I can provide you the link for finding your results.
Karm 02:28 PM September 17th, 2012
4b4dcAppointment letter for the post of cmeputor opretor demanding DD of Rs.3450/-I Sumi applied as per your advertisement in a Newspaper for the postof c.o. In that advertisement, there was mentioned that no any fee should be takenfor posting and Interview. Now, I have received appointment letter from AEW Enterprises (e2809cA Unit of Bharatiya Laghu Udyog & agriculture farming societye2809d) mentioning that e2809cyou are appointed in your own state, So it is intimated you to send the BANK DRAFT in favour of AEW Enterprises payable at Delhi. Amount of DD is Rs.3450/- for the C.O. post. Why Rs.3450/- demanded and there is no phone no./mobile no./E-mail ID. Actually we had sent the application to Bharat Laghu Udyog & Agriculture farming society, Gwalior as per advertisement and appointment letter received from AEW Enterprises, Office No.3, Mehu Wala Mafi, Shimla Bypass Road,Dehradun e28093 248001(Uttranchal) stating that DD of Rs.3450/- to be send in favour of AEW Enterprises payable at Delhi.What I can do now. Kindly guide us in the matter on following E-mail ID. 197 37+52ccWas this answer helpful?
prasanth 457 06:44 PM April 15th, 2013
Will you provide the result of Bihar Board Class 10th?
Sumit Bhardwaj 04:12 PM April 16th, 2013
You have to visit the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board.

On the home page of the website, there will be a link for the result in the bottom of right side.

When you click on the link, you will reach on a new page.

This page will look like this snap shot.

There are two boxes, one for Roll Code and second for Roll Number.

You have to fill these boxes and click on the button named ‘Get Result’.
You will see your result.
Unregistered 01:10 AM July 17th, 2013
broo can just sent me d link too check the BA part1 result... ita urjent plaa let me noo soon... just sent me the link on this id... farooquem3@gmail.com
Bihar Board BA Part 1 Result
Bihar Board X Result
Bihar board B A part 3 result
www Bihar Board Result Matric
BIHAR Board 12th Result
www bihar board result in
Bihar Board Nic Result
Bihar School Examination Board Patna result Patna Bihar
www Bihar Board Result
Bihar Board Sanskrit Result
Bihar Board Class 10 Result
Bihar Board Result Metric
Bihar Board Exam Result
Bihar Board Patna Result
Bihar Board Result 10th
Matric Bihar Board Result
Bihar Board Matric Results Bihar School Examination Board (Bseb)
Bihar Board Intermediate Result