2014-2015 StudyChaCha

General Topics>Gujarat University B.Ed Exam Date
Pritesh Meghani 02:44 PM July 25th, 2012
I am doing B.Ed from Gujarat University and I am looking for my upcoming practical exam but yet I did not get my exam date of my course so please give me the exam date of B.Ed and also provide me the all important dates of B.Ed practical exam?
Sashwat 05:50 PM July 25th, 2012
I am providing the practical examination date sheet of Gujarat University for Bed students. You can go through it. I am sharing he information after checking the official website. The practical examination was scheduled on 20-04-2012.

You can download and use he exam date sheet. Here it is for you.
Attached: GU B Ed Practical date sheet 2012.pdf (7.4 KB)
Unregistered 11:41 AM November 17th, 2012
Dear sir plz send me b Ed first sem exam time table and final date
ANGIT PATEL 09:55 AM November 19th, 2012
pls upload the B.Ed examination time-table fo semester 1
Unregistered 02:01 PM November 23rd, 2012
B.ED EXAM TIME TABEL AT NORTH GUJARAT
Unregistered 11:26 AM November 26th, 2012
plz update the exam schedule of B.ed sem-1
ravidamor1234@gmail.com 10:01 AM December 2nd, 2012
SIR ME Bed MA addmision lidhu chhe prntu 1 st semester nu exame form rahi gayu chhe to maru form bharay te mate koy upay appo.plz.
Unregistered 07:32 PM February 21st, 2013
sem 1 b.ed result kyare mukvanu se pls date apo
Unregistered 02:28 PM March 2nd, 2013
plz......b.ed sem-1 result & sem-2 exam date
Unregistered 10:10 PM March 2nd, 2013
plz reply fast exam date sem 2
Unregistered 11:14 AM April 4th, 2013
sem 2 exam date & schedule given pls....
Dhaval patel 06:27 PM October 16th, 2013
Originally Posted by Pritesh Meghani:
b.ed sem 1 exam date & sedeual pls give me.2013
lakum kalpesh 09:34 PM November 3rd, 2013
plz send me bed 1st sem exam time table of gujarat uni.....

on
EMAIL......lakumkalpesh10@gmail.com
Unregistered 10:15 AM November 19th, 2013
plz send me bed 1st sem exam time table of gujarat uni.....

on
EMAIL......dharasoni791@gmail.com
Unregistered 11:22 AM November 22nd, 2013
Exam rotine for first semister B.Ed of gujarat university
Aakashd 11:41 AM December 13th, 2013
In the year the Gujarat University B.ed examination was held on 6-9-2013. you are looking for the upcoming examination time table it will be available very soon on the official website. Following are the getting time table page:
• First of all visit the official website of the Gujarat University.
• On this page, there is an option “examination” click on it.
• You will refer to a new page, there click on the “Examination Schedule (Programme)” . option.
• The latest time table will be available very soon this page.
• This is the image of page, I do have previous year time table which I am uploading here it will give you an idea of upcoming exam.

Attached: Gujarat University B.Ed Exam Time Table 2013.pdf (50.2 KB)
Aakashd 03:45 PM December 14th, 2013
Gujarat University is a state university situated at Ahmedabad, Gujarat state, India. It is an affiliating university at the under-graduate level and a teaching one at the postgraduate level. It is accredited B++ by NAAC.

Gujarat University B.Ed Exam Date:

Go to the official site of the Gujarat University and click to “Examination” which is there on the right side of the home page.
Click “Examination Schedule (Programme)” . Again you will reach a new page and the page will look like this:

Select your desired “Examination Schedule (Programme)”

Contact Detail:
Gujarat University
120 Circular Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, University Area, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009 ‎

Map:

Aakashd 02:11 PM December 17th, 2013
Gujarat University is a national centre for research in space and allied sciences, supported mainly by Department of Space. It manages the Udaipur Solar Observatory.

B.Ed Exam Schedule:

Go to the official site of the university and click to “Examinations” which is there at the right end of the home page
Click to “Examination Schedule (Programme)”
On the new page you will see the exam schedule of all the courses and the page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Gujarat University

Map:

Aakashd 03:21 PM December 17th, 2013
You are looking for the Gujarat University B.ED Old Yoga & Computer Exam Date, but the exam for 2013 session has over, so for your idea i am giving here the tentative dates for exam according to 2013:

The start date of exam:
Start of Oct 2014

The past date of exam:
Mid Oct 2014

Subjects:

Science & tech
Maths
Gujarati
SS
Sanskrit

For detailed date sheet for your knowledge here is attachment:

Contact:
Gujarat University
079 2630 1341

Map:

Attached: GU B.Ed exam date sheet.pdf (50.2 KB)
Unregistered 10:41 PM December 26th, 2013
when will you declare the result of b.ed semester-1? please give me the date about it.
SHARMA ASHA BABULAL 05:13 PM March 5th, 2014
KINDLY PROVIDE ME SCHEDULE OF EXAM WITH DATE
ripalagrawal 04:43 PM October 18th, 2014
Please give time table of b.ed. semi 1 timetable of Guj.uni.2014-15
SLET Exam Gujarat date and application form?
Gujarat University MLW Exam Question Paper
Gujarat University Exam Schedule T Y B Com
Gujarat PMT Exam date and application forms
Gujarat University Engineering Exam Date
Last Date of Admission in Gujarat University
Gujarat GCET MBA Exam Date
exam schedule for Gujarat University?
Date of B.Ed exam of this year from SNDT Gujarat?
Gujarat University Engineering Exam Schedule