First ... 3 4 5 6
MBA / Business Schools>BPUT Previous Year Question Papers Solved
Mukesh satapathy 01:47 PM April 23rd, 2015
Hello cr,i want to need the previous 2 yr ques(i.e 2013 nd
2014)of EMT sub.help me.

mama chhotaray 12:06 AM April 24th, 2015
Originally Posted by devilal78:
Sir I am taking part in the Biju Patnaik University of Technology exam so I required the Previous Year 1st semester Question Papers so can you give me the papers and tell me from where I can download the papers?
Sir I am taking part in the Biju Patnaik University of Technology exam so I required the Previous Year 2nd semester mba Question Papers so can you give me the papers and tell me from where I can download the papers?
mama chhotaray 12:10 AM April 24th, 2015
snehadey 12:58 AM April 25th, 2015
sir,i want the previous year question papers for ECE branch 6th sem from 2010-2014 for all subjects.its a kindly request to you....plz sir provide it as soon as possible
tbiswal 12:39 AM April 28th, 2015
Sir, I want bput 6th sem previous HT question paper. Kindly help me
Unregistered 02:00 PM April 28th, 2015
I want to get previous tear question papers of energy conversion device paper of 4th sem in bput
Unregistered 02:09 PM April 28th, 2015
i want previous year qoestion bank of management of information system
mishra.pratichi@gmail.com 11:10 PM July 22nd, 2015
Can I get bput Mtech Cse 2nd semi previous year question papers for embedded system and software engineering
S.Pawani 08:20 PM August 22nd, 2015
Sir I want bput 3rdsem solved answers of aec of cse branch
Sanju88 07:21 PM August 24th, 2015
I want B.P.U.T previous year question papers for B.Architecture for

2nd semester Mathematics - 2
3rd Semester Structural Analysis
4th Semester Surveying
5th Semester Concrete Structure
First ... 3 4 5 6
BPUT Previous Year Question Papers
JAIIB previous year solved question papers
AIPGMEE Previous year Solved Question Papers
SBI PO Exam Previous year solved Question Papers
Previous year Oracle solved Aptitude Question Papers
NIFT Previous year Solved Question Papers
IES Civil Engineering previous year solved question papers
Solved Previous Year Question Papers of TCS
VAO Previous year solved question papers
TTA exam previous year solved question papers
LIC AAO Exam Previous year solved question papers
Previous year NET Exam Solved Question Papers
BPUT MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C Exam Previous Year’s Question Papers
UGC NET Exam Previous year solved Question Papers for English
Library Science Previous year solved Question Papers
WBJEE Exam Previous Year Solved Question Papers
CMAT Exam Previous year solved Question Papers
Previous year solved question papers of IIT
BTE Jodhpur previous year solved question papers
IIT JEE Previous year solved question papers