1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>UP Board high school and intermediate marksheet?
dayanand singh 07:24 PM October 17th, 2011
hello sir
my name is dayanand singh son of mr. anand kumar .sir i m doing b tech from babu banarasi das and my marksheet of high school and intermediat is submitted in my college .but i have to fill a form of loco pilot railway that is why i have to take high school and intermediate marksheet please sir sent me the copy of both on my mail i need to submitte that form .

i passed high school and intermediate from u.p board Allahabad since 2005 to 2007

HIGH SCHOOL ROLL NO. 1018361

Sirsharka Sarkar 04:34 PM October 28th, 2011
When the exams of UP Boards are going to start for year 2012? I have not received my admit card, pls update me from where can I get this?
Vaishnavi 04:35 PM October 28th, 2011
U P Board stands for Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh which was founded by an act of United Provinces Legislative Council in 1921 at Allahabad. U P Board organized its first exam in 1923. Board of High School and Intermediate Education is the one and only board in India which, from the very start, had followed 10+2 system of exam. U P Board has published result of 10+2 exam on its official website. Students, who had appeared for this exam, can see their U P Board Exam results by entering their roll no on official website of U P Board Allahabad.

Address:
Board of High School and Intermediate Education
Uttar Pradesh,
Allahabad
Avinash Verma 01:13 PM December 6th, 2011
What is definition kinetic model of Gas
faraz ahmad siddiqui 03:21 PM December 11th, 2011
meri board ki scheme kb tk aege plz mujhe jaldi inform kreaga
Raghvendra Pachauri 06:28 AM December 29th, 2011
dear sir/mam,
my name is raghvendra pachauri son of mr.narendra pachauri.i am in 12th class. sir my high school sanad is back for correction which my father name was wrong.it's your pleasure sir that if you send me original copy of sanad on my email-id because sir i need my sanad to participate the SSC & NDA test.
email-pachauri.pachauri46@gmail.com
mb-7500558585
Raghvendra Pachauri 06:32 AM December 29th, 2011
dear,sir/mam
It's your pleasure that you send me 12th board scheme of 2012 on my mail.
email-pachauri.pachauri46@gmail.com

1 2 3  ... Last
Bihar School Examination Board Intermediate Syllabus
UP Board Intermediate New Syllabus-12
Assam Board duplicate marksheet
UP Board Syllabus Intermediate
Bihar School Examination Board Intermediate Exam Results
currection on higher secondary marksheet mp board
UP Board Intermediate Result
AP Board Intermediate Result
www up board result com intermediate
lost marksheet of 12th class? what amount to be paid to get duplicate marksheet?
Bihar School Examination Board Patna Intermediate Examination Result
Bihar School Examination Board Patna Marksheet
Bihar School Examination Board Intermediate Exam
How to Get Duplicate Marksheet of secondary & Higher Secondary of Rajasthan Board of
AP Board Intermediate Results
Bihar School Intermediate Examination Board Result - Class 12 Results
Bihar School Examination Board Intermediate Result
Board Of High School And Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh
AP Board Intermediate Education
Board of high school and intermediate education u.p.-results