1 2 3
MBA / Business Schools>UP Board Sample Paper
dakshu.19691 03:44 PM October 17th, 2011
From where can I get the sample papers for UP Board high school for 2012? Please suggest me some good books which give good sample papers for 2012 preparation and good old solved question papers.

shailesh kurude 03:27 PM November 9th, 2011
When will U P Board publish date sheet of 12th class exam on its official website? From where can I get previous years’ solved question papers of 12th class?
deivasigamani 04:48 PM January 17th, 2012
UP Board Intermediate
Hello sir I have applied for UP Board Intermediate exam so I require must modal paper of UP Board Intermediate exam for study purpose plz provide me it? Does UP Board Intermediate publish syllabus on its website of its examination? If so then can you send me link from there can I download it?
swathirocx 07:02 PM January 27th, 2012
I am studying in intermediate standard from UP board. Now my exams are coming shortly. And I want to take some idea for exam . So can you please provide me the modal papers for the exam? Provide me the link from where I can get the modal papers.
sanjiv rajpoot 10:57 AM February 4th, 2012
hi
team this is sanjiv rajpoot, plz provide high school model paper as easy website
sumati kuril 12:45 PM February 7th, 2012
Originally Posted by shailesh kurude:
please help me in computer science
Falendra singh 06:41 AM February 14th, 2012
Plz, tell me website and send me time table my no: 74176186620 im student of 12.
shubham kumar749 12:45 PM February 14th, 2012
mo.9838640717
address-c.s.m.nagar
email id-:shubham.kumar749@yahoo.in
Sumit Bhardwaj 07:13 PM February 16th, 2012
Of which subject question paper you want. Please tell me name of the subjects, I will provide you the paper. Nevertheless, I am uploading a paper of Hindi. If you want it, you can download it from here:

Attached: UP Board 2012 Intermediate Sample Papers.pdf (139.8 KB)
Silakandar 10:37 AM February 19th, 2012
I am reading in highschool,send me modelpapepr of all subject.
1 2 3
sample questions of 10th bihar board
MP Board Sample Papers for class 10th
ICSE Board Exam Solved Sample papers
MP 12th board Sample question papers
ICSE board class 10th Sample question papers
Karnataka Board Sample Papers
Maharashtra board 10th Sanskrit Mandakini sample papers
Railway Recruitment Board junior engineering sample question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education Accounting sample papers
Where I Can Get Good Sample Question Papers For Class12 Board
Computer Science II Paper Question Paper for ISC board
12th board exams Sample papers for Sociology
CBSE board exam sample question papers
Central Pollution Control Board Sample Paper