Home Main Exams MBA Jobs Blog

1 2 3
Exams>IGNOU Term End Exam Dec Hall Ticket B.Ed
suba.v12 12:28 PM July 16th, 2012
I am going to appear in IGNOU B.ED Term-End Exam December but till now I did not receive my hall ticket and exams are coming few days so can tell me which website I can get hall ticket and can I get my hall ticket form IGNOU website?

Gunjan 05:08 PM July 16th, 2012
The IGNOU has released the hall ticket for BED Term End December exam 2011. We are providing you a link from where you can get your admit card. At this link you have to enter your Nine Digit Enrolment Number and select name of the program from the drop down then click on submit option.

others.ignou.ac.in/TEdec11/halldec11.asp

We are attaching an image here which appears as the result page available at the link given above so that you can get idea how the page looks.

swarup kr. bar 10:28 PM October 9th, 2012
tell me how to download ignou bed hall ticket dec 2012
ajit dnyaneshwar pednekar 06:04 PM October 17th, 2012
Unregistered 06:24 PM November 7th, 2012
go to ignou website then click student login then result you will get your exam hall ticket or u can type ignou hall ticket for b.ed dec 2012...... i am also appearing for m.com, bt admit card is not loaded, so be relaxed it will upload in few days
prashant nitnaware 03:16 PM November 9th, 2012
I am going to appear b.ed.term end exam dec 2012.My enrollment no.is 111799111.
DEVKI AGARI 08:04 PM November 11th, 2012
I am going to appear b.ed.term end exam dec 2012.My enrollment no.is111841544
Unregistered 04:22 PM November 16th, 2012
[I am going to appear in IGNOU B.ED Term-End Exam December 2012 but till now I did not receive my hall ticket and exams are coming few days so can tell me which website I can get hall ticket and can I get my hall ticket form IGNOU website
tanmaygayen1@gmail.com 11:09 PM November 21st, 2012
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Hall Ticket
IGNOU VIEP Hall Ticket
IGNOU zone hall ticket
IGNOU MBA Hall Ticket August
IGNOU Hall Ticket
www.ignou Bed Entrance Hall Ticket
Ignou mba exam hall ticket
IGNOU Ac Hall Ticket