Exams>All India VSSC Entrance Exam
dinesh kumar dhanka 03:31 PM October 17th, 2011
What is the eligibility for applying for Scientist by All India VSSC Entrance Exam for 2012? I have done my Phd in electronic science specific subject am I eligible to apply for this. Pls tell me the process for applying the 2012 VSSC Entrance Exam.

dinesh kumar dhanka

Kesari 03:39 PM March 8th, 2013
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre was formed in November 21, 1963.
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is a major space research centre of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).

As on today 5th March 2013 the VSSC does not publish the recruitment notification for Technical Assistant so, here for idea about details i am giving the VSSC Technical Assistant 2012 dates:

Technical Assistant
Pay scale: (`9300-34800/- + Grade Pay `
4600/-)

Eligibility:
Age limit:
The applicants age should 35 years, and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.

Qualification:
The applicant should have a graduate degree from any recognized University.

Selection:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written Test/Interview as the case may be.
The candidates called for Written Test/interview will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi also.

Important Dates
Opening Date for Online Registration: August 06, 2012 10:00 Hrs

Closing Date for Online Registration: August 20, 2012 17:00 Hrs

Closing Date for Receiving Application by Speed-post: August 27, 2012

For more detailed information here is attachment:

Contact:
Government of india
Department of space
Vikram sarabhai space centre
Thiruvananthapuram-695022
Attached: VSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment details.doc (47.0 KB)
Sashwat 05:17 PM March 1st, 2014
here I am giving you process to get information about current job recruitment examination offer by Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre..

==go on official website of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
==than click on join us option given on upper side of home page
==after that click on recruitment option so you will get list of all current recruitment on that page
==now click on your desired post option and get detailed information about it .

I am attaching an image of that page .

contact details :
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre,
Thiruvananthapuram,
Pin code: 695022.
Public Relations
Phone no:
0471- 2564292
Fax no: 0471- 2564060
Unregistered 06:43 PM November 22nd, 2014
I am currently pursuing my II PU in science stream. I heard about the VSSC entrance exam. Can you kindly give me the details regarding the same. Waiting to hear from you soon.
All India PhD entrance Exam