1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>MP Board duplicate mark sheet?
Deepak kumar Malewar 04:03 AM October 16th, 2011
I HAVE LOST MY ORIGINAL HIGHER SECONDARY mark sheet 1977 MP Board
CAN I OBTAIN duplicate mark sheet.
DETAILS ARE AS FALLOWS

NAME-Deepak kumar Malewar
FATHERíS NAME-Shri T.V.MALEWAR
DATE OF BIRTH 14-09-1960
City Ė BILASPUR
School Ė Govt.Multipurpose higher Secondary School,BILASPUR

ashish kumar.412 07:56 PM September 12th, 2012
I am ruchika. I am former student of MP Board. I lost my 10th examination mark sheet of 1995 during a journey. I am in need of a duplicate mark sheet for job identifications. Can you provide me the procedures for getting duplicate mark sheet? From where shall I start? Give me the authorized authoritiesí address to which communications can be made?
Rahul Pratik 01:24 PM September 18th, 2012
For getting MP Board 10th class duplicate mark sheet, you’ll have to go to office of the MP board & fill an application form for getting MP Board 10th class duplicate mark sheet, so here I am giving you the contact details of the MP Board:

Contact details:

MP Board of Secondary Education
Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal - 462011
Phone No: 0755- 2551166-71
Fax: 0755-2551499
Email: mpbse@mp.nic.in
Unregistered 12:57 AM September 27th, 2012
u have to go ur school first with an affidavit and a aplication with ditail of urs then ur principal will varify that u were student in thier school and all three docoment with 200 rupee DD for each document have to submit board office bhopal
Unregistered 10:45 AM December 30th, 2012
Sir,
My Name is Manish Waswani. Iíve passed my 10th from Mission H. Sec. School, Seoni (M.P.) from M.P. Board in 1994-95. Iíve misplaced my original Mark sheet. I need a Duplicate Mark Sheet as soon as possibleÖ.Please do Help Me. My Roll No. 5045240. So I request you to please guide me in this Request.

Name : Manish Waswani
Date of Birth : 18/04/1978
School : Mission Hr. Sec. School, Seoni (M.P.)
Real Address : Manish Waswani
C.T.O./30, Bairagarh
Bhopal . 462030
Mob. No. : +919893209785
E_mail Id : manish.waswani@gmail.com
Unregistered 07:24 AM January 14th, 2013
I passed 11th board from M.P board in 1984, but now state changed from m.p. to chhatisgarh, I need duplicate copy of my board exam, mail id not responding provided on board site, nobody is picking the phone, how can contact?
shabnams 03:26 PM March 7th, 2013
The Madhya Pradesh board of secondary education has done away with the practice of mentioning date of birth on the mark sheet of class XII exam.

The practice of mentioning the date of birth on examinee’s Class XII mark-sheet was started by MPBSE (Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education)

The board has also decided that now no separate certificate would be given to Class 10 and 12 students, instead mark sheet will accompany the certificate.

No you have lost your mark sheet and looking for duplicate mark sheet so I am suggesting you contact number where can get duplicate mark sheet.

Address:
Contact details:
MP Board of Secondary Education
Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal - 462011
Phone No: 0755- 2551166-71
Fax: 0755-2551499
Email: mpbse@mp.nic.in
Devendra Indore 02:45 PM April 27th, 2013
sir
as per university guidance
I submitted challan 250 rupees
but whow can I check the status of my 10 th class marksheets
please reply if any web site is available to check challan status
mohammadmalik 02:42 PM May 10th, 2013
sir I'm md.MALIK I have loss my memo of ssc...
anshudhari singh 10:48 PM June 23rd, 2013
mp11th bord duplicat markseet not recive me .
1 2 3  ... Last
AP Board SSC lost memo and mark sheet & hall ticket number?
procedure for the duplicate certificate in UP Board?
Assam Board duplicate marksheet
Mark sheet copy of Rajasthan board?
Verify Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificate
Original 12th mark sheet required to apply for graduation entrance exams
Bihar School Examination Board Result with Mark Sheet
full mark sheet of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University?
How to Check the Authenticity Of ASODL Mark Sheet
MP Board Mark sheet In
J&K Board ETT Date Sheet
IIT result Mark Sheet
HP board date sheet for 2
J&K Board JBT Date Sheet
How to Get Duplicate Marksheet of secondary & Higher Secondary of Rajasthan Board of
UP board date sheet