2015-2016 StudyChaCha
1 2 3 11  ... Last
Career and Jobs>MJP Rohilkhand University Ma Improvement Result
meet.amrita200 11:11 AM January 23rd, 2012
I was got very poor marks in BA 1st year exam so for improvement my mark I was applied again for it, now I looking for my result. Can you tell me when Mahatma Jyotiba Phule (MJP) Rohilkhand University will publish BA 1st year Improvement result?

Sashwat 04:15 PM February 9th, 2012
You were looking for the results of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University for the improvement examinations. I have gone through the official website of the university and I found the result on the official website of the university. I am giving you the link of the results page of the university from where you can see the results by simply engtering your roll number.
Keshav raghav 09:52 AM February 12th, 2012
I done 10+2 now I want to take admission in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule (MJP) Rohilkhand University so I want to know fee criteria of all UG courses offered by this university and also provide me list of affiliated college from Mahatma Jyotiba Phule (MJP) Rohilkhand University.
Sumit Bhardwaj 09:55 AM February 12th, 2012
You are looking for fee criteria and affiliated collages list of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule (MJP) Rohilkhand University so I gone on official website of this university and I found pdf file of given information so I am sending you pdf file.
Attached: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Affiliated Colleges.pdf (163.9 KB) Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Fee Structure.pdf (86.7 KB)
priya mathure 12:04 PM June 28th, 2012
I was given the improvement exam from the MJP Rohilkhand University. And I heard that the result has been declared the result so can you provide me the webpage from where I can see my result?
Educhamp 04:25 PM June 28th, 2012
We have already uploaded the improvement result of MJP Rohilkhand University at the following link:
Taneka Kaid 02:56 PM July 6th, 2012
Hi here I am finding the MA first year improvement result of the MJP Rohilkhand University. will you please provide me the result page of the university form where I can check my result?
Gunjan 07:11 PM July 6th, 2012
You were seeking for the M.A I year improvement result of the MJP Rohilkhand University .I am giving you the link which you can download and get your result

You have to enter your roll no. and then click on the submit button after that you will get your result
When you click on the above link you will land on to a page that will look similar to the image given below

Faisal Ashraf 10:44 PM October 16th, 2012
MA improvement ki scheme kya hai
israr ali 05:16 PM November 6th, 2012