2014-2015 StudyChaCha
General Topics>KSOU Bed Entrance Exam Results
mehraj sheikh 10:42 AM July 5th, 2012
Hy Dear I was taken part in the Karnataka State Open University Bed Entrance Exam and now I am looking for my results so please can you give me the date of results and also informed me when the result will announce?
Gunjan 03:10 PM July 5th, 2012
The B.Ed CET result of KSOU has already announced. Click on the given attachment to download the result:
Attached: KSOU B.Ed CET result.zip (300.0 KB)
Unregistered 12:17 PM December 17th, 2012
Dear Gunjan,
I have cleared the B.Ed as per the results on the website but unable to get info on the next step of admission. The university is not reachable by phone or email. Do you have any inputs regarding this.
Would really appreciate a reply.

Yasmeen
Aakashd 11:00 AM December 15th, 2013
As on 13 December 2013 the Karnataka State Open University has not released the B. ed DDE entrance exam result, but the university will publish the result very soon on the result page, here I am telling you the procedure of getting the result page:

• Firstly go to the official website of the Karnataka State Open University.
• On this page, there is an option available “result”.
• You will refer to a new page; the result will be made available on this page very soon.
• Keep in touch with this page.

Address
Karnataka State Open University
Manasa Gongothri Compose, 14th Cross, 2nd Stage, Gokulam, Mysore, Karnataka,570006 ‎
095 91 106743

Aakashd 09:09 AM December 17th, 2013
here I am giving you process to get the result for the B ED entrance exam organized by the Karnataka State Open University

=====firstly go on the official website of Karnataka State Open University
====then click on the results option given on the Home page of it
===so you will get the list of all results of Karnataka State Open University
====now the result for BED entrance examination is not published on its official website whenever it will be published you can get it on that page ..

Below I am attaching an image of that page ..

Unregistered 02:52 PM September 25th, 2014
Hi Sir,
I wanna to take B.ed entrance exam,where i will get full details regarding exam and fees etc.
LILLY P.R 08:18 PM December 8th, 2014