Re: Karnataka PUC Board Question Papers
You are searching for the Karnataka Board PUC CHEMISTRY model paper. Here I am attaching a file that contains the Karnataka Board II PUC CHEMISTRY model paper. You can download it from here.
ANSWER ALL THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS: 1 x10=10
1. What is an emulsion?
2. State Vanthoffs boyles law.
3. What is a tertiary amine?
4. Name the organic compound formed when 1-propanol vapours are passes through heated copper tube.
5. What is free energy?
6. Give an example for a polysaccharide ?
7. Give an example for a species which shows +I effect.
8. What is a zero order reaction?
9. Give an example for a cationic complex compound .
10. What is an Ellingham diagram?
ANSWER ANY TEN OF THE FOLLOWING 2 x10 =20
11. Calculate the Magnetic moment of Fe3+ Ion.
12. How is methane converted into ethane?
13. Calculate the number of particles per unit cell in FCC.
14. Using electron Gas theory, Explain lustre of metals.
15. Explain geometrical isomerism with an example.
16. Equilibrium constant for a reversible reaction carried due at 250 C is 4.2 x 10-3 . Calculate free energy change for the reaction.
17. Using first order kinetic equation , Show that t1/2 =0.693/k
18. How do you convert ethanoic acid into ethane. Give Equation.
19. What is the action of KCl on Na2Cr2O7?
20. What is a zwitter ion? Write zwitter ion structure of glycine..
21. Write any four assumptions of Arrhenius theory of electrolytic dissociation.
22. explain electrodialysis process of purification of colloids.
UNIT-I: ANSWER ANY TWO OF THE FOLLOWING:
23. a)Explain d2sp3 Hybridisation with an example. 4M
b)Write General outer electronic configuration of d-block elements. 1M
24. a)How is caustic soda manufactured by using Nelson’s cell? 4M
b)Name the flux used in the extraction of Iron. 1M
25. a)Describe Ramsay -Rayleigh’s Method of isolation of mixture of Noble gases from air. 4M
b)give an example for a poly dentate ligand? 1M
UNIT -II ANSWER ANY THREE OF THE FOLLOWING
26. a)Write the structural formula of sucrose. 2M
b)What is isoelectric point? 1M
c) what are biological importance of carbohydrates 2M
27.a)Explain the Mechanism of Cannizzaro’s Reaction. 3M
b)Explain Carbylamine reaction? 2M
28. a) Explain the mechanism of sulphonation of Benzene. 3M
b) What is saponification? Give example 2M
29.a)what is rancidity? How it can be prevented? 2M
b)What is the action of PCl5 on ethanol 2M
c)What are 20 Halo alkanes? 1M
UNIT-III: ANSWER ANY THREE OF THE FOLLOWING
30. a)Explain the Mechanism of acetic acid -ammonium acetate Buffer solution. 3M
b)State Raoults Law of liquid in liquid solution. . 2M
31. a)Derive an expression for rate constant for a first order reaction. 4M
b)What is meant by co ordination no. of a constituent in a crystalline solid? 1M
32.a)Corrossion is an electro chemical phenomina . explain. 3M
b)The rate constant of a first order reaction is 0.05 min-1 . Calculate the time taken for the reduction of concentration from an initial 6.0 mol/dm3 to 3 mol/dm3 2M
33.a)Calculate the PH of 0.001M HCl solution 2M
b)State Farday’s second Law of Electrolysis. 2M
c)What is meant by Ionic product of water. 1M
34. a)What is standard Hydrogen electrode? How is it constructed. What are its Limitations? 4M
b)What is an Ideal solution? 1M
D-1 ANSWER ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
35.a)a)With the help of energy level diagram of Oxygen. Explain bond order and stability, Magnetic nature. 3M
b)Explain Bayer’s Strain Theory. 3M
c)Explain the process electrophoresis?Define the term Gold number of protective colloids.4M
36. a)Describe Parke’s Process of Desilverisation of Lead. 3M
b)How is Phenol isolated coal tar. 3M
c)Explain the application solubility product and common ion effect in II &IV group analysis of inorganic salts. 4M
D-2 ANSWER ANY TWO OF THE FOLLOWING
37. a)How is p-bromo acetanilide prepared from acetanilide in the laboratory 3M
b)Explain a general test for carbohydrates 2M
38.a)Describe an experiment to show the effect of concentration on the rate of reaction between potassium persulphate &Potassium Iodide. 5M
39.How is mass of KMnO4 present in 1dm3 of given solution can be estimated using standard FAS solution in the Laboratory. 5M
Answered By StudyChaCha Member
Last edited by Vinodt; February 17th, 2014 at 06:57 PM.
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|1st PUC Board Question Papers Karnataka|
|2nd PUC Karnataka Board Question Papers|
|Karnataka Board Pre University Question Papers|
|Karnataka Board Sample Papers|
|SSLC Maths Question Papers Karnataka board|
|Karnataka state board PUC question papers|
|Papers of Karnataka Board SSLC of Maths|
|KARNATAKA SSLC Board Question Papers|
|Karnataka Board SSLC Model Question Papers|
|Karnataka Board 10th standard Question papers|
|Model question papers SSLC Karnataka Board|
|Karnataka Board SSLC Papers|
|Question Paper of Karnataka Board SSLC|
|Karnataka Board SSLC question papers|
|Karnataka Board Social science model question papers|
|Karnataka Board Exam Papers|
|Papers of Karnataka Board SSLC of Science|
|SSLC Karnataka Board Question Papers|
|Karnataka Board Question Papers of 10th State|
|Karnataka SSLC Board Last Year Question Papers|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|