1 2 3  ... Last
Exams>Karnataka University Convocation Certificate
Srikant Dwivedi 11:56 AM June 30th, 2012
I have completed my graduation degree from the Karnataka University. And now I need the convocation certificate from the university. Will you please tell me that how to get it from the university?

Gunjan 05:29 PM June 30th, 2012
You have to fill a convocation application form for Convocation Certificate of Karnataka University. Click on the following attachment for application from:

Attached: KU convocation form.pdf (148.1 KB)
Unregistered 12:26 PM July 25th, 2013
I have applied for the convocation certificate on last year oct i.e. OCT-2012 and I ahve completed B.com Degree in 2002. Its almost one year and still I haven't received. Now I need this in very urgency because my present employer was asking.

Please some one help or suggest on this.

Thanks,
Balwan Singh 05:02 PM November 22nd, 2013
I have completed my graduation degree from the Karnataka University Dharwar. And now I need the convocation certificate from the university. Will you please tell me that how to get it from the university.I have passed B.Sc.final examination in April 1975 with physics and maths from veera seva college Bellary.I NEED IT ON URGENT BASIS.
Vinodt 02:55 PM February 20th, 2014
Here I am giving you application form for convocation certificate of Karnataka State Open University in PDF file attached with it so you can get it easily…

Following documents must be forwarded along with the application
Certified true copy of 10th or equivalent in case of Diploma students and 10+2 or equivalent in case of B.Tech students and
Degree pass certificate of M.Tech students. (Duly Notarized)
b. nal pass certificate obtained from the University.(Duly Notarized) Copy of Fi
c. Xerox copy of the Marks Sheet of all semesters. (Duly Notarized)
d. Original School Living Certificate in case of Diploma Student & Original Migration from Old University in case of Degree Student.
Note : Along with all relevant documents & DD the application form should be submitted to the study center only.
DD should be in the Name of “The Finance Officer, Karnataka State Open University”, Payable at Mysore.

FEES
Description UG Rs. PG Rs
1. Provisional Pass Certificate (PPC) 400/- 450/-
2. Migration Certificate (Additional Rs.50/- search fee per year) 400/- 450/-
3. Consolidated Marks Card (Additional Rs. 50/- for delay per year) 300/- 350/-
4. Convocation Fee (in Absentia) Additional Search fee per year Rs. 50/-) 700/- 750/-
5. Genuinety Certificate 400/- 450/-
6. Genuinety Certificate/Verification Certificate for overseas students 2000/-

Contact details:
Karnataka State Open University
Manasa Gongothri Compose, 14th Cross, 2nd Stage, Gokulam, Mysore, Karnataka,570006, Manasa Gangothiri, Mysore, Karnataka 570006 ‎
095 91 106743 (Mobile)

Unregistered 02:56 PM May 5th, 2014
Unregistered 08:52 PM May 26th, 2014
Res/ Sir,

I, Miss. Manisha Prabhakar Bhamare, passed M.A.(Marathi) during May 2014, I wish to apply for commencing convcation for the post degree certificate.
My e-mail ID- mandeep.birari342@gmail.com and contact mobile no. 9403559357
Prakash H D 06:53 PM June 5th, 2014
Dear Sirs,

I have compelted my Masters in Finance Management course during 2004, and i have not collected the convacation certificate as i had travelled abroad. Can i get my convacation certificate now.
sahiti krishnan 12:56 PM June 18th, 2014
i am 2009 passed out. can you tell me the notification is released? if released what is the process to get my convacation certificate

purushotham chiruguru 02:57 PM June 23rd, 2014
SV University Convocation
Anantapur JNTU convocation certificate
SRM University Convocation
Karnataka university degree certificate
Pune University convocation 105
For the convocation certificate
Convocation in annamalai university?
Banasthali University Convocation