Exams>APPSC Material for AEE
ANHUL pareek 10:50 AM June 28th, 2012
I want to apply in recruitment exam conducted by APPSC for AEE. For its exam preparation what would be good question paper for AEE general studies paper.

Gunjan 02:47 PM June 28th, 2012
I am sharing the General Studies question paper of APPSC for AEE examinations. You can prepare for your examinations with this question paper.

I am giving you the pdf file containing the question paper of APPSC for AEE examinations for you.

Download it
Attached: APPSC AEE General studies question paper.pdf (97.3 KB)
parwati 11:56 AM November 20th, 2012
How I find information about the andhra pradesh public service commission material for Assistant Executive Engineers please tell me about it and also please tell me from which website I can get more details about it please tell me about this and also tell me about its official website.
Rahul Pratik 11:54 AM November 21st, 2012
As you are looking for the andhra pradesh public service commission material for Assistant Executive Engineers study material here I am giving you its paper which will help in your exam preparation as below:-

1. 75-6.5=
(1)72.3
(2)6.8r5
(3)6.86
(4)6

To get more questions you can see given below attachment:-
Attached: APPSC Question Paper AEE.pdf (97.9 KB)
Nicolas 03:23 PM November 30th, 2012
Hi Sir,I am Shekar, i am staying out side of AP. I want maerital for Gr1 mains paper 1, paper 4.Could you please provide the details of how can i get the above mentioned maerital and its cost.It will be really helpful if you upload the maerital here for registered users.Eagerly waiting for your replyRegards,Shekar8928474433
Kesari 11:47 AM March 9th, 2013
Following is syllabus of APPSC AEE Exam:

STRENGTH OF MATERIALS:-

Simple stresses and Strains: Types of stresses and strains – Hook’s Law, Stress-strain curve for mild steel working stress and factor of safety Posion ratio – State of simple shear, complementary – Shear Elastic constants and their relations – Compound bars – Thermal stress.

Compound stresses Mohr’s circle of stress – Principal stresses and planes.

Shear force and bending moment diagrams: S.F.D. and B.M.D. for cantilevers, simply supported beams and over hanging beams subjected to point leads and uniformly distributed loads. Relations among load, shear force and bending moment.

Bending and shear stress: Basic equation; M/I = F/Y = E/R – Distribution of bending and shear stresses across various cross sections such as rectangular, circular, I and T sections, Torsion of Circular shafts – power transmission.

Columns and struts: Euler’s theory and Rankine’s Theory – Socant and Perry formula for eccentrically loaded columns.

Deflections and slopes: Slopes and deflections in cantilevers simply supported beams; propped beams and fixed beams subjected to point leads and uniformly distributed loads.

Complete syllabus is available in attached word file. feel free to download it

Following attached pdf file of APPSC AEE Question Paper

Attached: APPSC AEE Syllabus.doc (52.5 KB) APPSC AEE Question Paper.pdf (97.9 KB)
sekharchandra 09:28 PM January 5th, 2015
i was graduated mechanical engineer i need information about general studies for AEE ,which book is better for general studies please help me.
APPSC Group 2 Material in Telugu Free Download
APPSC Results DAO
APPSC Syllabus for JL
APPSC Group 2 Material
APPSC study material AEE
APPSC Material Free Download
APPSC Notification for VRO
APPSC JL Notification
APPSC Study Material in Telugu
APPSC Study Material Group II
Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management-
Study Material for Entrance Exam for Msc in Material Science