2014-2015 StudyChaCha

General Topics>Shivaji University Exam Timetable Engineering
menaka mahawer 10:20 AM June 28th, 2012
I am doing B.Tech from Shivaji University and going to take its 1st semester exam in the next month but the university has not issued the time table yet on its website so I want to ask you to inform me the date on which the time table will be declared.
Gunjan 12:36 PM June 28th, 2012
Shivaji University has published B.Tech 1st sem exam time table. So here I have uploaded it for you. Please see the attachment.
Attached: Shivaji University time table B.Tech 1st sem.doc (485.0 KB)
sanket killedar 12:42 AM October 1st, 2012
plz give me question papers of following subjects 1)vehical performance 2)automobiles dynamic ..... minimum four question papers of each...
PRIYA MALUSARE 04:55 PM October 25th, 2012
pritichangan@gmail.com 07:37 PM October 26th, 2012
when university has been issued timetable?
Aakashd 09:56 AM December 16th, 2013
here I am giving you process to get the exam schedule for engineering courses offered by the Shivaji University..

==firstly go on the official website of Shivaji University
==then click on the student section given on the upper side of Home page
===now click on the examination time table given on that page
===after that click on the ME course option so you will get the exam schedule for it in PDF format ..

Below I am attaching an image of that page ..

For your reference I am attaching a PDF file with it in which you will get the exam schedule for ME courses ..
Attached: Shivaji University ME Exam Timetable Engineering.pdf (224.8 KB)
Aakashd 04:22 PM December 21st, 2013
As you are looking for the Shivaji University Exam Time Table of the ME program, here I am telling you the complete procedure of getting the same:
Go to the home page of Shivaji University.
then click on the student section
you will refer to a new page, click on the examination time table option.
This is the page having all time tables, click on the ME course option.
Here I am also uploading a document file having the complete time table.

Address
Shivaji University
Vidyanagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004 ‎
0231 260 9000 ‎

Attached: Shivaji University Exam Time Table of the ME program.doc (332.0 KB)
Unregistered 09:36 AM April 6th, 2014
I am doing S.E. from Shivaji University and going to take its 2nd semester exam in the next month but the university has not issued the time table yet on its website so I want to ask you to inform me the date on which the time table will be declared
University Of Pune Timetable Engineering