MBA / Business Schools>SSC Last Date of Form Submission
Archana Jagirdar 04:41 PM June 27th, 2012
Hi here I am searching for the last date of form submission of SSC Graduate Level Test 2012. But I didnít get any information about the dates. So can you help me to finding the dates?

Gunjan 06:12 PM June 27th, 2012
The SSC Graduate Level Test 2012 will be held on the 01-07-2012 and 08-07-2012 (Tier-I). The exam conducts in two parts namely part (I) and part (II).

The Last date for submitting the application form for part (I) test was on 17-04-2012.

The Last date for submitting the application form for part (II) test was on 20-04-2012
ilyasahmed 11:12 AM November 21st, 2012
sir i want write english exam last date when today can i pay the fee
Unregistered 07:45 PM July 28th, 2013
plz tell me the last date of assignment submitting of ssc smester 2nd
Unregistered 08:27 PM February 13th, 2014
Hi here I am searching for the last date of form submission of SSC Graduate Level Test 2014. But I didnít get any information about the dates. So can you help me to finding the dates?
Unregistered 02:50 PM March 11th, 2014
What is the last date of form submission of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) - Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)??
Kesari 02:51 PM March 11th, 2014
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) for recruitment to different posts (Group B & C)

SSC CGL 2014 Dates:

Starting Date for Online Registration: 18-01-2014
Last Date for Online Registration: 22-02-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 24-02-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far flung areas: 28-02-2014
SSC CGL Tier I Written Examination: 27-04-2014 & 04-05-2014
SSC CGL Tier II Written Examination: 30-08-2014 and 31-08-2014

SSC CGL Educational Qualification:
You should be Graduate from a recognized university or institution.

Age Limit for SSC CGL
Your age should be 18 years to 27 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.

Application fee for SSC CGL 2014:
GEN & OBC candidates have to submit Rs. 100/- for application fee
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman/Women candidates are fee from application fee

Address:

IIHM Form Submission Last Date
MPPMT form submission date
Last date of Submission of Form for JBT
Last date of Submission of the Form for M.ED correspondence
B.Ed Form Submission Last Date
Last Date of Submission of M.Com Form from DU and its Syllabus
Last date of submission of CPT form
MAT exam Last date of submission of form
Last Date for IIFT Form Submission
Last date of submission of MAT application form
What is the last date for the form submission CAT EXAM?
Last date of submission of UPSC CDS form?
RJS last date of submission of form?