1 2 3
Exams>CBSE Disaster Management Class 9
bhavana.manikonda 04:35 PM June 27th, 2012
I need the Cbse class 9th s Disaster Management book (A Supplementary Textbook in Geography for Class XI) so can you provide me the book? Also tell me that can I download the book freely?

Gunjan 05:52 PM June 27th, 2012
You are asking for the CBSE Class 9 Disaster Management book. Here I am providing a PDF file link that contains the CBSE Class 9 Disaster Management book. You can download it from here and use the required information.
cbse.nic.in/DM%20ENGLISH.pdf
Unregistered 10:22 PM July 14th, 2012
hi .you have given the textbook for grade 10.and not grade 9. she had specified grade 9!
Unregistered 10:24 PM July 14th, 2012
hi, you have provided the textbook for grade X.SHE HAD asked it for grade IX.please dont give wrong books.
Unregistered 06:32 PM November 7th, 2012
please give me a link to allow me to download disaster management book of class 9 in english
Unregistered 10:33 AM October 15th, 2013
Unregistered 06:43 PM November 12th, 2013
Originally Posted by bhavana.manikonda:
i want 10th class disaster management text book help us to download the copy
Unregistered 09:52 AM February 19th, 2014
Give me question paper for disaster management course in class 9th of CBSE board of education ?/
Nilesh 10:05 AM February 19th, 2014
Here I am giving you question paper for disaster management course in class 9th of CBSE board of education in PDF file with it …

Some questions are given below :
1. Which are the institutions to be formed to develop a cCommunity Disaster Management
Committee?
2. Discuss how common village can contribute in a Disaster Management Committee?
3. What comprises your community in order to manage a disaster?
4. What is the significance of having a Community Disaster Management Committee.
1. Make a plan for a Disaster Management Committee in your school. Create a rescue plan
for your auditorium/place or classroom to the play ground.
1. Suggest effective measures to make the Disaster Management plan successful in
Canteen, Laboratories, etc.
1. A skit displaying the functions of a Disaster Management Committee to rescue the affected people.

Q.1 Why are Thermo-nuclear bombs more disastrous than nuclear bombs?
Q.2 Why are they called "dirty bombs"?
Q.3 What kind of daily use articles can be chemically hazardous? Explain.
Q.4 What are the precautionary measures to be adopted by the local community near a
chemical factory?
Q.5 Why should it be disposed? How biological waste should be disposed from pathological
laboratories and hospitals?

1 Answer the questions based on the given picture.
a. What kind of flood control measure has been adopted in the given picture?
b. What are the purposes of such a measure?
a. Give one disadvantage of picture A and an advantage of picture B.
b. Which are the ideal areas you would use to construct these kinds of roofing?

CBSE 9th class disaster management paper

REST FILE IS IN THE BELOW GIVEN ATTACHMENT PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ON THAT IT IS FREE FOR YOU
Attached: CBSE 9th class disaster management paper-2.pdf (1.31 MB) CBSE 9th class disaster management paper=11.pdf (1.99 MB) CBSE 9th class disaster management paper=12.pdf (714.8 KB)
robbin kumar 10:32 AM April 10th, 2014
disaster managent this 9class in ques paper
1 2 3
CBSE Publications Disaster Management
National Institute of Disaster Management, Delhi
job in pgddm disaster management
Disaster Management, Mumbai
Disaster Management Institute Delhi
Disaster Management Institute Ahmedabad
Self-study Courses on Disaster Management University
CBSE Disaster Management Book for Class 11
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Disaster Management
MBA Disaster Management good option for Freshers??
Jobs in Disaster Management
Disaster Management Institute (DMI) Bhopal
Disaster Management Correspondence Courses in India
PG Degree in Disaster Management (India)
MBA hospital management disaster management question paper Alagappa University